BK's Pet Thread

rainbowdemon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must bring home many "gifts" for you... ;)

oh yeah all the time, and if they dont eat em the dogs do (2 dogs also) ill get pics dont worry

on a couple occasions the cats have killed some (gardner(sp)?) snakes too...

They must bring home many "gifts" for you...  ;)

Mr Boo likes to bring home lizards and things you cant catch once they are inside :angry: We also play a game called swat the moth. When one gets inside, he begins howling until i bring out the broom to swat it down for Boo to finish off - he goes absolutely nuts when he sees one. And then there was the time I discoverd a live mouse in bed :reallymad: Boo likes to curl up next to me sometimes--but there was something strange about that TAIL next to my leg. You should have seen me leap when I discovered what the fuck it was!!!

Also, Mr. Boo is a big talker - we hold conversations. A bud wants me to go on one of Vin Di Bono (Amercians Favorite Home Video's, etc) 's shows for "A Conversation with Mr. Boo" - Since he isnt carrying his weight around here rent-wise, Im considering it for his sake - but I dont know if I can stand the thought of being on TV myself - it would be hilarious though :lol:

Mr Boo likes to bring home lizards and things you cant catch once they are inside :angry: We also play a game called swat the moth. When one gets inside, he begins howling until i bring out the broom to swat it down for Boo to finish off - he goes absolutely nuts when he sees one. And then there was the time I discoverd a live mouse in bed :reallymad: Boo likes to curl up next to me sometimes--but there was something strange about that TAIL next to my leg. You should have seen me leap when I discovered what the fuck it was!!!

Also, Mr. Boo is a big talker - we hold conversations. A bud once me to go on one of Vin Di Bono (Amercians Favorite Home Video's, etc) 's shows for "A Conversation with Mr. Boo" - since he isnt carrying his weight around here rent-wise, Im considering it for his sake - but I dont know if I can stand the thought of being on TV myself - it would be hilarious though :lol:

By any chance would Mr. Boo be part huskie? Because Aja talks...BIG BIG TALKER...she yells at us when we get home from work, lets us know when her water dish is empty, when she wants to come in from the yard and the best is she says: I RUV YOoouuuu...hehehee

O yeah...ask her: PEACE OR WAR AJA! ..PEACE OR WAR!...she says: WAR WAR WAR :wub:

I think both of you need to make a video recording of your respective pets for BK never mind tv .... a talking dog and a talking cat exclusive....

and I think dutch should do the same with his bicycling pig :D

Mr Boo is a pedigree Occecat. I think they mix siamese, tabby, occelot? etc., but no husky. He looks like a Cheetah in the sunlight. I once witnessed a woman gasp when she saw him :lol: He was given to me by a friend--Boo used to terrorize his family's other cats, and the other cats in my nieighborhood dont fare too well, either :rotfl:

The tv offer was serious, Umma.. I just dont know... But I will someday make a conversation reel for BK..gotta borrow someone's camera

I think both of you need to make a video recording of your respective pets for BK never mind tv .... a talking dog and a talking cat exclusive....

and I think dutch should do the same with his bicycling pig :D

long pigs zip

And then there was the time I discoverd a live mouse in bed :reallymad: Boo likes to curl up next to me sometimes--but there was something strange about that TAIL next to my leg. You should have seen me leap when I discovered what the fuck it was!!!

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

My first pet was a dog named Susy, had her when I was little. She was a water spaniel- black and brown.

When I was a bit older I had a dog named Candy...she was a stray, mixed, not sure what.

Then I got a cat- she was grey and white...Misty was her name. She was the sweetest cat.....she had two litters....from the first came Miss Kitty (I kept her when I had to get rid of my other cats- long story), Cleo, Socks, and one I can't remember her name, that litter was all black and white. Sadly I lost Miss Kitty in 2002 and I still miss her. The second litter Misty only had three, Cheechee (she was named after one of my aunts cats) and Kissyfur (my brother named her- he was young at the time) and Cali- short for calico.

And now I have a dog named Taco...I did not name her.....she was abandoned at a pet kennel where a friend of mine use to work, anyway she wanted me to "foster" her till they found a home and I ended up keeping her. She is a mix..half rat terrier and one of those "Taco Bell" dogs ( forgot how to spell it!!). The good thing is she is potty trained!!!

my DOG again

RAICO   2 years old now  HEIDEWACHTEL/FRIESE STABIJ

ANOTHER 1

nr 3 big woof to Umma

Edited by DUTCH-ONLINE

• 3 months later...

:wub::wub::wub: *massive dog-envy*

moodyblue and dutch: TACO and RAICO are bee-yoo-tee-full! :wub: