BK's Pet Thread

rainbowdemon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't they all? ;)

• 1 month later...

Two cats (male), who've gone missing, and presumed dead/captured by the evil SPCA (Stupid People Catching Animals). The cats are not mine, and I refuse to post their names because they sound mind-numbingly stupid. Both cats are rejects, basicly. They were strays my sister found. One was friendly, but incredibly stupid (even for a cat). The other was friendly, but timid. He was also stupid and a homosexual.

I have a 20 gallon fresh water tank. Currently 7 rosy barbs, and an albino cory-cat. I need more fish, I know.

I also have some planting to do.

Yeah, they're not always that happy - they had a huge blowout in the living room this moring before work. Sounded like couple cats in a blender.

They fight over food and attention, but then when they get tired they pose like that sometimes.

:D Pets, oh yes....lots of pets, 6 cats; Lucy (named after Lucy on I Love Lucy), Spooky (she wondered up to our house on Halloween and she is all black), Benny, who was going to the animal shelter and I took her instead(no I did not give the name) Heckel and Jeckel (my son found them at the shelter when he was working there 2 summers ago and now we have them) and Mitten who we found under our porch about 4 months ago ( he couldn't have been more than 5-6 weeks old)

Now for the dogs.... Kemah ( a very mixed breed) who we have had the pleasure to have in our household for 14 years and Willie who is a Black Mouth Cur that weighs 95 pounds but thinks he's a lap dog..........

We also have......... a blue and gold macaw names Bird, isn't that original :lol: and an American Quarterhorse named Chelsea......... :D :D :D :D

and by the way....if you haven't guessed it, we live in the country :D

Edited by moonglow

:) I'm really not holdin' out, I just don't have pics of our brood anywhere that I can think of..........But, you can ask Umma (we have known each other for a good while) she knows about my animals.........we used to talk about them alot, (I hope she remembers :lol: )

:rotfl: boy, I was wondering about that Emma thing too :lol::lol: It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one around here with questionable spelling :lol:

yes moonglow ... I remember... I remember :)

this lot like to see pictures to help them follow the story :bigsmile:

its ok.....I have got to be the worlds worst speller, :lol: I wish I did have pics but we just have never really taken too many snaps of our pets.........We have had soooooooo many...........I think at one time we had something like 13 cats :D