Jonathan Elias- amazing

beeminor

hi everyone!

a friend of mine who works for Universal just introduced me to Jonathan Elias, who she's doing a project on. I wanted to tell you guys about him too because his cd that she just gave me is really really good! even though his name is not known his music is in tons of tv commercials and movies. Some stuff he's done are Nike, Sprint, and Audi commercials and lots of movies including Alien and the trailer for Back to the Future. I like it because it's soft and soothing- good quality music that we love but never give enough credit. The cd has spoken word on it too with people like Emmylou Harris, Marty Stewart, Kris Kristofferson, Rosanne Cash, and even the last ever recorded materical from Johnny Cash. I think you guys will really like it. you can see some of his work on http://www.elias-associates.com/front/front_move.html and see what you think. The cd is coming out soon and is called "American River". tell me what you think

• 1 month later...

Stop being obtuse. You know perfectly well what he means.

I can list off all of the other names if you like, but I'll tell you right now, if you create another I'll ban you. By I.P.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?