Kazaa 2.7

method77

That's why when you download kazaa you get more a significantly larger increase in the number of penis enlargement spam in your e-mail. :lol:

WINMX is free without things to do about P...S

HA HA HA

And besides, who really needs to make his penis smaller?

Not Kooperman. It's already pretty hard to find down there

:P

method gots the old jelly roll fever again and is lookin' on the wrong side.....just have a banana and calm down now chile....

post-106-1091981060.jpg

• 3 years later...

Good question.

Given the mass evacuation to the countryside following the RIAA Blitz, I dare not go back and rummage for life in the rubble. I don't think that anyone but Kazaa still supports the Fasttrack network?

I'd love Random Nut to come out of hiding and tell us what he is up to these days.

I wouldn't go back... not just because the RIAA threats and such, but just because so much stuff is crap on there. It got so riddled with fakes, it wasn't even funny!

PS: I use KCeasy these days (OpenFT, Gnutella, and Ares Networks)

Dude... I remember when new p2p apps were coming out almost monthly at one point... finally moving to a decentralized structure... and in my eyes, it has since flatlined... has there been anything major in the works lately?

Yep, fun times. Even for a while after BitTorrent came out there were advancements in client. Yet ABC, Mainline, Azureus and finally uTorrent. Same with BT sites - Youceff, torrentz.cx, isoHunt, LokiTorrent, TVTorrents.co.uk, btefnet.com, SuprNova, SuprNova Lite based sites, torrentreactor, sharereactor, torrentspy.. those are just a few off the top of my head.

It has now been nearly 5 years and I am still using virtually the same software and sites.

3 years of the combination uTorrent + Mininova + eztv. The only thing to change is the eztv address and the uTorrent version number!

I guess things have settle down. With the battle lost against P2P software makers and users, the fight has moved to the ISPs.

Dude... I remember when new p2p apps were coming out almost monthly at one point... finally moving to a decentralized structure... and in my eyes, it has since flatlined... has there been anything major in the works lately?

Those were exciting times indeed!!

:wub: