US elections

method77

Will you vote in the upcoming US elections?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote in the upcoming US elections?

• yes
    • no
    • don't live in the US

Hope you don't screw your first one up like I did....(I voted for Richard Nixon :o )

My first presidential election I voted for Mondale...

I have never missed an election, even local town referundums, unless I was out of town, and that was only one time, in '86 ( I was on the fall Dead tour lol)

post-59-1092016244.gif

Acording to an "AOL" "poll", Bush would win pretty handly.

This is, of course, proof that more redneck retards use AOL than anybody else.

I suppose it would make sense. The dumbest use AOL, therefore you'll see a lot of Bush votes.

damn fuckin-A right i'm going to vote (absentee ballot and i have issues that it'll be counted but that's the best i can do from here). moving right along, it seems i'm always voting against the greater evil (in this case, against idiotboy preznit).

Maybe he accidentally stumbled into the wrong theater and happened to catch a glimpse of Fahrenheit 9/11 or met GW in person on the campaign trail..and has been to embarrassed to return.... :lol:

Actually that seems pretty common.

MM

Moore claims @ 6000 letters a day over the movie.

is we better off than we wuz 4 yrs ago? duh?

Acording to an "AOL" "poll", Bush would win pretty handly.

This is, of course, proof that more redneck retards use AOL than anybody else.

I suppose it would make sense.  The dumbest use AOL, therefore you'll see a lot of Bush votes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: so right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at the bright side, MxRob, Red and Nulls cancels out 3 of you guy's votes. :lol:

BTW - Null's has been gone a while now.

Right you are Shawn! :) I have not been around enough lately to keep an eye on the liberals. I have noticed also that MxRob and Nulls have been scarce as well. I hope they are using their time wisely. (buying guns or reloading would be good examples) :)

Michael Moore:  First of all, thank you for pointing out to all of us that Mr. Kerry was never struck by a BULLET. It was only SHRAPNEL that entered his body! I did not know that! Hell, what's the big deal about a bunch of large, sharp, metal shards ripping open your flesh? That happens to all of us! In my opinion, if you want a purple heart, you'd better be hit by a bullet -- with your name on it!
:rofl: