Happy Friday 7/30/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Happy Friday yerself!

No plans here other than to sit in the yard with a beer llistening to Gabriel Young live and loud.... rain or shine I'll be out there... :groovin:

Looks like a working weekend 'cause my tennis partner is away... Hopefully I can get into some mischief one of these evenings :lol:

Gabriel Young and myself are about to hit the Radio Station 91.7 FM WUGA. Should be fun. I managed to get the day off to "participate". This is also the first weekend I've had off in about 2 months ... so I am going drink lots of beer and try to find somewhere to get a nice sunburn. Happy Friday everybody!!!! :strumma: :psychofun: :good job:

Gabriel Young and myself are about to hit the Radio Station 91.7 FM WUGA. Should be fun. I managed to get the day off to "participate". This is also the first weekend I've had off in about 2 months ... so I am going drink lots of beer and try to find somewhere to get a nice sunburn. Happy Friday everybody!!!! :strumma: :psychofun: :good job:

Hi guys and gal! Sounds like fun joeyz! Give us all the details on Mon. :D

I'll be on a boat tomorrow having a few beers. Work on Sunday. <_>

Have a great time everyone. :jammintwo:

For what's left of the weekend....had to work on friday, and I have to work on saturday. But I am off on Sunday! :lol: I might go to a movie with a friend of mine, don't know which one yet.

TTFN :)

Spent the day at the gun range. The Dallas area flood the other day put my cousin's range under 5 or 6 feet of water. He lost his equipment (dump truck, track loader, tractor, building) and we were there trying to save what we could. I got his generator and gas pump working. If we can get it pumped down overnight, maybe tomorrow we can salvage some more. Lots of unhappy gun nuts around here today. :wha': But we didn't lose a single gun or box of ammo! :D :good job:

Is the boat going anywhere Warflower? Or is that not the point?

Sorry to here that Redneck. I'm glad that your ability to shoot people is still intact. Hopefully damage to the range can be sorted quickly.

I've got a job interview tomorrow. It's with the bus company Stagecoach. Not everyone is a fan of the company, but if they pay me, I don't mind being evil too! So mid-day GMT tomorrow, I want everyone sending out positive vibes!

I had an odd night at a hotel party.

I think I have mono and pink eye. Seriously.

Mono sucks. I've never had pink eye, so I wouldn't know what to tell you about that. Go get checked out. They didn't give me meds for mono, but my friend got 'em. (I got mono from using someone's straw)

Moony was kissin people!