• White Van Man doing deliveries
    • People in bullet proof vehicles
    • Tractor Drivers
    • Those who drive at 20mph in a 60mph limit
    • Joy Riders
    • Men
    • Women
    • Everyone

Road rage is a problem for all of us, but there are definitely some people who just shouldn't be trusted behind a wheel. I get angry at people with no consideration for other road users in general but particularly annoyed at mothers on the school run in 4 x 4's who park in the middle of the road and congest the entire town while she waits, rather than let little spoilt Johnny walk 150 yards from the school gate to the car. :reallymad:

I think they should all learn to park THIS neatly.

I was disappointed to see that you can only vote for one.

Just got out of rush hour traffic.... I hate when people slow down for absolutely nothing. It's one thing when there's something in the road, but it's entirely pointless to slow down in the middle of the busiest highway in the middle of Minneapolis for NO REASON AT ALL.

I was disappointed to see that you can only vote for one.

Just got out of rush hour traffic.... I hate when people slow down for absolutely nothing. It's one thing when there's something in the road, but it's entirely pointless to slow down in the middle of the busiest highway in the middle of Minneapolis for NO REASON AT ALL.

Reminds me of this new "traffic info" sign they put up across 95 South in Warwick, You can read it from a mile away when its on, and the news it has is always about some traffic hazard a hundred miles away, yet traffic basically stops as everyone slows to a crawl to read the six 20 foot high words on it...

I am constantly amazed that most people find their way out of their house in the morning

The ones that don't use their blinker piss me off more than the ones that overabuse it. Actually... either way is damned annoying. People that fling their car into reverse randomly really fucking suck too. OH and the ones that don't yield at intersections when they are turning left. I almost got nailed by some dipshit earlier tonight by someone that was turning left, and I was going straight. If I hadn't been watching..... I could be like, half dead right now. That would suck, especially because I'm going to a wedding tomorrow.

OHhhhhhhhh there was some lady turning right, she could have gone on the red, people were turning, so nobody was coming, and she could have gone like 245873456 times, she took so long. Of course, she waits until RIGHT BEFORE THE LIGHT TURNS to actually go, so that I have to wait for about a thousand freaking cars to go. People suck, and this is a reason I like to drive at night when less people are out.

I think I'm done ranting.

Turning right on a red light just makes sense. It makes me sick you can't do the equivilent here.

People on their phone doesn't annoy me, as long as they aren't doing anything else wrong. I've been guilty of it a few times, but I like to think that I didn't get in anyones way as a result - but chances are I didn't see them lol. I don't do it anymore

Taxi drivers don't concern me. The may be arrogant, but at least they keep moving.

People who drive too fast? Is this possible? Speeding motorist get the blame for everything. I think driver descretion and keeping your eyes on the road is more important than any limit. Damn gatsos.

Learners - well yeah, but afterwards I always think we have to start somewhere. There is usually an opportunity to overtake.

HGVs - never thought about it. Just doing their job.

White Van Man - hell yeah. The always seem to tailgate, no matter what is ahead. I should open my boot and invite them in!

People in bullet proof vehicals. I feel a bit sorry for them. If you want to protect your family, you should buy a car which has been designed for crashs. A few - mostly Renults - have 5 stars on NCAP now. I watched a program where they crashed a renault megane into a 4x4 (I think a Land Rover). This 4x4 was huge in comparison, looked like it was going to drive straight through the Renault. But the Renault had crumple zones. The 4x4 driver would have been hospitalised, at least wouldn't have led a normal life, maybe dead. Shockingly, the Renault didn't consider the crash bad enough to set off the air bags! The driver would have walked away. Unless the 4x4 was big enough to drive over the top of the renault, it would have seen the same result. Check NCAP before you buy.

Tractor drivers - they are always hidding behind sharp corners, but usually wave me past.

Slow drivers - if it is a 60, then it doesn't take a second to overtake. Worse is people driving at 55 in a 60. My car doesn't have the power for that.

The BMW X5 and Volvo XC90 both have 5 stars now, so not all 4x4s would have gone the same way.

http://www.euroncap.com/content/safety_rat...tings.php?id1=6

You wont find many American cars. Clarkson sadi that was because NCAP didn't want to start messing around with minus scores lol. There is two Cryslers I saw - a 2 star (may as well kill yourself now) and a 3 star - which is also poor.

Although interestingly - despite the demonstrations shown on TV of Renault Meganes smashing up giant cars, it says this in the FAQ:

21.  Are large cars safer than small cars?

From the laws of physics, all other things being equal, heavy cars do better than light cars when they are involved in a frontal impact. To avoid mass effects, Euro NCAP tests and compares cars within size categories. The safety of cars in a size category is not a function of mass, but it is dependent upon good design.

22.  Can results be compared between groups?

Results should only be compared within the same group. The frontal testing method mirrors a crash between two similar sized cars. Clearly a bigger car has an advantage if it hits a smaller car and Euro NCAP results can’t be used to predict the outcome of such crashes. 

But I'm getting off topic!

How about lost windows drivers?

damn i had some hassles with that recently hehe

those drivers are tricky at times too :lol:

Hope you got it all sorted.

Middle lane drivers.

3 lanes of the motorway.

left hand lane empty

Right hand lane unbelivebly full

All because of the people who drive in the middle land at 50 MPH making the motorway essentially one lane, cuz the rest of us travel at the speed limit and dont undertake, so we all have to go in that one lane just to get round them all.

:reallymad:

:blink:

My number one hate is people who drive slowly - not everyone who drives slowly but those who drive slowly in their £40000+ Beemers and Mercs (insert other suitably bourgeoisie marque here) because "it's comfortable" and the invariably pensionable, dribbling passengers can all point at the scenery going "isn't that pretty?" On a similar theme, people who slow down when entering a new speed limit zone when they were already travelling slower than the new limit.

Stupid grandads who try and overtake vintage cars, whilst also travelling in a vintage car, consequently, when I approach in the opposite direction with two vinatge cars staring at me I slow down, however, due to the lack of speed differential in the two vintage cars I physically have to stop in the middle of a 60-mph road.

I also hate people who have no concept of how to tackle a mini-roundabout - it's not a free-for-all, it's exactly like a roundabout FFS, it just happens to be smaller.

Also, and most specifically, the DHL delivery driver who pulled out in front of me on a motorway whilst I was overtaking them, forcing me into the central reservation and effectively writing-off my car. F***er! :reallymad:

Retards who can't read a road and throw the brakes on for every single kink, irrespective of how severe the actual bend is. Similarly, people who, when caught up behind something moving slowly, decide to park right up their ass and consequently, can't see the road ahead and therefore effectively help cause a procession of slow moving traffic; mind you, for all I know, they may be perfectly happy travelling that slowly, however, due to their tendancy to tailgate, anyone wishing to overtake needs to overtake both vehicles which is an unlikely occurrence unless you're either a crazy bastard (like me) or someone who owns a sports car.

Finally, caravans - particluarly those that never pull over when they could, in order that those behind can actually start travelling at speeds in excess of a funeral procession. As a sidenote, I also wonder why some people choose the least powerful and sufficiently suspension-inadequate vehicle they can find to tow something.

...I feel so much better now :psychofun:

I agree with every word of that ^

And those drivers that can't handle a mini roundabout should try this beut:

lifemagi1.jpg

This one is near me. There are two more. Everyone who pasts their test in Swindon needs to prove they can use it. It is great fun in rush hour!

Image source: http://www.swindonweb.com/life/lifemagi0.htm

There a a few more pics there.