Rachael Sage

joeyz

Check it out at

http://www.rachaelsage.com

Rachael Sage is a modern day renaissance woman. A pianist, singer-songwriter, poet, and visual artist, Sage has never shied away from a healthy challenge, including founding her own record label MPress, which recently released her fifth full-length album, "PUBLIC RECORD". A rare combination of timeless craftsmanship and contemporary feminist sensibilities, THE VILLAGE VOICE has described Rachael’s music as “earthiness, color and emotion...Sage has folk on the brain and piano keys for hands and is sure to put on a show sublime.” In essence, she is a young East Village New York woman who tours the U.S. and Europe playing some of the most interesting music in pop and rock today.

Listen Here! "What if" is an excellent track.

post-102-1090202779.jpg

Edited by joeyz

She sounds cool how did you hear of her?

I only got a whisper of it before I received a c&d warning from my wife.

I dl'ed them though, and what I did hear was good.

hi only once welcome to bk have you heard GY?

To come back and comment, the music is absolutely killer. Very relaxed and laid back. A definite optimistic feel to it.

:psychofun: I was just being creatively flirtatious! :wub:

Creatively flirtatious eh? Is that what you call it now? Usually, you tell me your commentary is informational. :P

:psychofun: I was just being creatively flirtatious! :wub:

Everyone can tell it wasn't a motorbike accident by now can't they?

You were getting "creatively flirtatious" with some woman and her husband, boyfriend or life-partner took a bat to you.

:lol:

Everyone can tell it wasn't a motorbike accident by now can't they?

You were getting "creatively flirtatious" with some woman and her husband, boyfriend or life-partner took a bat to you.

:lol:

How was I supposed to know that "he" was gonna get wise and hide in the closet? :bigsmile: Plus it wasn't all that "creative" but I got an A for effort :bigsmile:

Yay for me.