Peeranha 1.0 Beta 2 Released

Yoda

Download

Homepage

Submit feedback

PEERanha is a p2p program that comes with some new features and some basic features that you will find in no other program. It runs on the Gnutella Network . It has an easy to use interface for any new-comer to p2p or even experianced users can use it and are sure to love it. It comes with some cool features including a search, transfer, multisource downloading, and the other normal features you would find in a p2p program.

Some changes in Beta 2:

-New Interface Easier to use

-Gnutella connection

-new search

-new preferances

-share files easier

-multi source downloading

-all bugs fixed from Beta 1

-Still No Spyware or ads

-Free

hate to do this to you.. but i made a updated version ready to download.. it has all the addresses you can put into the connection spot to connect to. There is some opennap connections as well. Later i will post a thing on how to do that on my site.

well I never had a problem with gnutella before.. now on my new computer no gnutella clients will connect for me

The only problem I've ever had with Gnutella clients is "overkill" (grin). I'd really like to see a Gnutella client with only two features ... the "resume" ability and the "multiple-node-download" capability ... and without the malware, the chatrooms, the forums, and all the other crap that makes them spacehogs and memory hogs.