too many stickys?

You're right...there are a lot of them...

but most of them are used on a regular basis so it makes the threads easy to find for those of us who are too lazy to search :D

A separate area might be a solution though.

we are posting about 3 pages of topics a day...maybe beatfactory can take a look and see how to make the active threads easier to scan???

you can change how many topics per page in your profile....

it makes it a bit better if you set the views higher :)

You're right...there are a lot of them...

but most of them are used on a regular basis so it makes the threads easy to find for those of us who are too lazy to search :D

A separate area might be a solution though.

laziness isn't a good enough reason

stickying is for important threads, or ones of lasting value, not for todays tennis scores

just because a mod can sticky a thread for their own convenience doesn't mean they should

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

As a temporary solution, I have changed the topics per page from 15 to 30. This applies to all forums.

stickying is for important threads, or ones of lasting value, not for todays tennis scores

tennis is entertainment--wimbldon only lasts for a short time. but if the members dont want to see it, we can simplify further

wimbldon only lasts for a short time. but if the members dont want to see it, we can simplify further

Exactly. Alot like my idea for just having one thread here for everything; they could simplify Wimbeldon by just having one match, where the two people only play until one misses, and the other is declared the winner. Then it would be over in a few minutes instead like now where it goes on for days.

Exactly. Alot like my idea for just having one thread here for everything

Take your domolition derby. Why not just put all the trucks and stuff in the middle and blow them up at once!

Take your domolition derby. Why not just put all the trucks and stuff in the middle and blow them up at once!

that'd be fun too :lol:

I was about to suggest the same thing Koop.

Damn you for beating me too it..........huh huh huh huh beat huh huh huh huh huh huh.

Proof once again that the early-rising smartass gets the worm....

• 2 weeks later...

time for my two-penneth worth methinks.

It had occurred to me that people with such privileges had maybe stickied their own posts because they could, a psychologist may look into it a bit more, but for now, enough said. :blink: )

Well, I'm back off under my rock...