I shot Vodka

A dash of Rose's Lime Juice

A dash of Cherry Juice

2 Cherries

A llime and an Orange Wedge

Top with Champagne

You can also make these by the pitcher

:good job:

Nicknamed the UnAssociated Press, these web sites special in group-think news gathering:

Wikinews (http://www.wikinews.org) is an experiment in collaborative news gathering and reporting, and the latest in a collection of Wikis (pronounced WIK-eez or WEEK-eez) under the umbrella of Wikimedia, which cultivates free and open information resources written by its users. The largest Wiki project, Wikipedia, has been online for four years and contains more than 450,000 articles, all written and open to revision by its more than 150,000 users.

Other citizen journalism projects include: Indymedia (http://www.indymedia.org), OhmyNews of South Korea (http://www.english.ohmynews.com) and of course all the News Blogs...

Now here is something really interesting.  People post their

secrets.

(note to method: this is what i call quoting tactics. :lol: )

method, i couldn't believe the time some took to draw stuff on their secrets (and some of the art's really good, i think...so are the secrets, amazing).

method, i couldn't believe the time some took to draw stuff on their secrets (and some of the art's really good, i think...so are the secrets, amazing).

I agree - that site is amazing

• 2 months later...

i'm absolutely humiliated when i think of how living in the states, i'd never heard of bill hicks. now he's gone and like hunter s thompson, we really need him now.

Bill about the JFK cover-up: 'people come up to me and go "bill, quit talking about kennedy, man, let it go, it's a long time ago...time to move on." i'm like "OK, then don't bring up Jesus to me...y'know, as long as we're talking about shelf-life here."

"Bill, y'know Jesus died for you."

'Yeah, it was a long time ago...get over it.'

Bill about the JFK cover-up: 'people come up to me and go "bill, quit talking about kennedy, man, let it go, it's a long time ago...time to move on." i'm like "OK, then don't bring up Jesus to me...

:lol:

i am so going to say that the next time someone tells me to get over the kennedy thing (i'm hoping they think they're christian as well, for better effect). :lol:

"I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now. Watching an empty stage."

Here's my favorite site entitled So.There http://www.sothere.com Click to find out why. :)

• 2 months later...
Bill Hicks - the Lenny Bruce of our times:

http://www.billhicks.com/

I think you could catch him On Demand now on HBO. You know they say Denis Leary ripped off Hick's routine. He was incredibly talented and one funny motherf*cker. :)

That's why Leary's biggest project was called "No Cure for Cancer". Had Hicks not died of cancer Leary would have had no niche.

Shawn, is this true? i vaguely remember denis leary...is he any good? or just a ripoff?