I'm getting hitched!!

cjules13

Congrats cjules, I wish you and yours the very best. I have no marriage stories, or advice, seeing how I've never been married.

However, I can tell you this (I learned this from my own parents!)... if she tries to kill you, get out.

Post some wedding pics, k?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the ball n' chain I got shackled with at work bright and early this morning. It's 16lbs with a 7lb chain, it's got dates all the way back to '75, making this ball older than I am... what tradition here at work and the ball has survived that long!

They gave me a dremel tool to carve my initials and date on there.... :lol:

post-59-1088608166.jpg

Edited by cjules13

So yeah... four more days. This Saturday I will marry for the first time up in Northern Wisconsin on the shores of Lake Michigan.

I leave on Thurs and then I'm gone for 3.5 weeks in Wisco, and then to Italy and France to honeymoon...

shit, then what?? :blink:

A new house I suppose....

where?

that's my turf

Here's the ball n' chain I got shackled with at work bright and early this morning. It's 16lbs with a 7lb chain, it's got dates all the way back to '75, making this ball older than I am... what tradition here at work and the ball has survived that long!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is priceless. That's exactly what I'm doing when my friends get married.

that's quite a tradition! :lol:

I also have no advice or comments on the subject due to lack of experience, yet I do know that Love and Marriage can be a beautiful thing! Good Luck!

Love%20and%20Marriage.jpg

where?

that's my turf

Where in Italy or France or where in Wisco...? I'm betting Wisco.

We're getting married in Door County actually, in Ellison Bay... so technically it's the shores of Green Bay, but close enough... really only a few miles.

I frequent upstate WI pretty often, in addition to Door County, my buddy has a cabin in Adams county, not too far north, and then up by Superior, another friend has an awesome house on a lake with a private pier that we boat and fish from. About 1.5 hrs out of Minoqua.

And then the Dells - pretty fun...

Edited by cjules13

Classic! :lol:

Well they finally let me out of it... after 7 hours... We went out for Mexican at lunch, and the host informed me that all the Mexican busboys not accustomed to American "ball n chain" slang thought I was just out of jail and were wondering why I still had my shackles on... hysterical.

What wasn't funny was draggin that fucker to the head in the stall after lunch to "take care of business" :(

• 1 month later...

Big congrats to you cjules. Your wife is lovely enough that I suspect you found incriminating evidence about her father in the "old country" and she married you to keep him safe. j/k

Thanks for the great pics and congrats.