• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Meehowski

- Shawn

- Tinkerblonde

- moodring

I'll be leaving you all my Gmail email address in a PM on the forum. Email me as soon as you can.

Sorry about the late post I was at my Grandpa's wake today. :(

Edited by HolyLiaison

:reallymad:

J/K... Congrats to the winners!!! And thanx Holy Liaison for offering them to the Beatking community.

- Meehowski

- Shawn

- Tinkerblonde

- moodring

I'll be leaving you all my Gmail email address in a PM on the forum. Email me as soon as you can.

Sorry about the late post I was at my Grandpa's wake today. :(

Sorry about your Grandfather. I've been through that myself, it's never easy.

It was nice of you to offer up your invites. Congratulations to the winners, you are in for a treat with Gmail.

On a side note, Dude. We are going to get you one, one way or another. If I were you, I would go to http://www.gmailswap.com/ and offer up something really dumb for a gmail account, like a cyber hug or something. So many people with invites show up there, you can get one just for playing like you are really sad and need one really bad.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

potato might have some ... I think Rickio got a new batch... I'm waiting for mine to give away...

Sorry about your Grandfather.

My condolances, HL--I didnt see that when I first responded to you.

As to my GMail acct, I was being somewhat facetious. Im delighted for the others--I will check out the site you mention, AC, and keep my ear to the ground :blink: I have one through Spymac, but you told me it was inferior. Im gonna contact Rickio and thanx for the assist..

They show up at the top of the screen when you login, right next to create a filter and right under search mail. It should say invite a friend. I doubt you have recieved any invites yet though since your account is so new. It is a random process now though, so you never know.

I hope everyone gets one that wants one. It is a nice system.

Hopefully you and everyone else will get some soon so that you can all get all of your friends and family accounts to. It's not really fair that some people have some and some don't. Beta test or no beta test ;)

I hope so too. It seems like everyone who got them has been kind enough to share them. I want to do that too.

:D

For those of you that got Gmail accounts from me, or anyone that has a Gmail account for that matter should check out this program:

http://jaybe.org/info.htm

It's a program that sits between the http://gmail.com web server and your email client, converting messages from web format into POP3 format that a program such as Outlook Express or Thunderbird can understand.

Make sure you have .Net installed if you use it and that you read their forums. they have a lot of useful info on the program. A couple of people were having problems with this when I posted it on Zeropaid, but they came up with the conclusion that not having .Net was causing it.

Mine logs in fine and I actually don't have .net installed.

Lucky maybe.

On second thought, you were probably replying to HL. :lol:

• 1 month later...