Clinton 1-Hour Interview on 60 Minutes Tonight

DudeAsInCool

This is just an fyi--apparently the interview was honed down from 5 hours of material..

Arent you excited, Redneck and Nulls?

They'll probably skip the interview and buy the 975 page book......maybe i can borrow it from one of them when they're through with it. But I'm afraid after Redneck is through with it, it'll look like a prop from Farenheit 451, the movie.

This is just an fyi--apparently the interview was honed

down from 5 hours of material..

Arent you excited, Redneck and Nulls?

I am!!! Did they get Michael Moore to do the editing?? With 5 hrs of material to work with he could make it seem like Clinton was still in office!! :lol:

They'll probably skip the interview and buy the 975 page book......maybe i can borrow it from one of them when they're through with it. But I'm afraid after Redneck is through with it, it'll look like a prop from Farenheit 451, the movie.

:lol: uhhh no! If I had the book I would give it to you 4sure. If I had it very long it would be gone. I'd use it here.

post-91-1087791774.jpg

Well Dude, no responses. I know somebody watched it. I guess it is late so you will have to wait until tomorrow but I thought you were going to watch it. I wasn't interested in seeing a commercial for a book so I passed. Anyhow, good luck on your update and we'll see you tomorrow. :)

As much as I disliked him as president he is an interesting person. Clinton is highly intelligent for a liberal. j/k and I think it was an ok interview. It seemed like Rather was asking the same questions over and over and Clinton was frustrated.

Edited by MxRob