Happy Friday 6/18/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

I see what you mean - Get your ass outside and get that tan tomorrow  :lol:

haha, damn.

I knew I should have edited that photo before I used it. :bigsmile:

[Edit] Btw, I replied to your message DAIC. ;)

Edited by HolyLiaison

The Universal Studios Tour was fun. My guests splurged for VIP tickets, so we didnt have to wait for lines, and a cute young lass gave us a private tour. Been a while since I took the tour, and theyve added quite a few attractions. Weather was great, and the park was filled, but not unbearably so. I have to say that the Back to the Future ride is still quite thrilling--for those who havent been on it, its like Star Tours at Disneyland, but the technology is even better.

The funniest part of the day was when we first arrived. I got pulled out of the crowd by some TV crew that was shooting: they said I looked like a movie star, but they weren't sure who, and they asked me to sign a release form for what they taped, and said DAIC's footage might be picked for some segment for The Tonite Show with Jay Leno. Must have been the shades, ballcap, grunge jacket and ripped jeans :rofl: :rotfl:

The funniest part of the day was when we first arrived.  I got pulled out of the crowd by some TV crew that was shooting:  they said I looked like a movie star, but they weren't sure who

I have a pretty good idea who they were thinking of.....

post-59-1087664767.jpg

The funniest part of the day was when we first arrived.  I got pulled out of the crowd by some TV crew that was shooting:  they said I looked like a movie star, but they weren't sure who

I have a pretty good idea who they were thinking of.....

Now I know who stole my hat. :angry:

Can anybody under the ago of 30 identify that photo that I posted on the previous page?

Well, Im not under 30, but...that does resemble Redneck to a T, complete with the hat I stole from 'em

I'm still in recovery mode from the wisdom teeth thing on Friday. Recovery mode = spam. Especially on zp. I'm sure some of you noticed that.

What really pisses me off about it isn't that it hurts to eat, or that I want to sleep all the time, or that they didn't even give me vicodin (so I can't sell it), but that one of the stitches is a bit too long and sticks out. I keep getting my tongue caught on it and it tugs, and holyfuckinghell, does that hurt.

I'm still in recovery mode from the wisdom teeth thing on Friday. Recovery mode = spam. Especially on zp. I'm sure some of you noticed that.

What really pisses me off about it isn't that it hurts to eat, or that I want to sleep all the time, or that they didn't even give me vicodin (so I can't sell it), but that one of the stitches is a bit too long and sticks out. I keep getting my tongue caught on it and it tugs, and holyfuckinghell, does that hurt.

Aww... sucks huh? hahaha.

What if I punched you in the face? (Sound familiar?) lol

:psychofun:

I need to get a tan or something. Just look at the picture in my profile (yeah I know it's scary).

I just looked. Let me just say, despite the pastiness you are a king.

I bow to you and the company you keep. ;)

I just looked. Let me just say, despite the pastiness you are a king.

I bow to you and the company you keep. ;)

I would like to point out that when you bow you need to be real careful. You know how some people around here are. Never bend over without looking to see who is behind you. :o

I would like to point out that when you bow you need to be real careful. You know how some people around here are. Never bend over without looking to see who is behind you. :o

He's right - we have a Redneck in the house and he's packing more than a gun... :o

that one of the stitches is a bit too long and sticks out. I keep getting my tongue caught on it and it tugs, and holyfuckinghell, does that hurt.

That happened to me...if you call them up early monday you can probably go back in and they'll trim it down for yah and make it more bearable ;) ..takes like five seconds

I'm still in recovery mode from the wisdom teeth thing on Friday....

been there, done that ... recovering from the wisdom teeth thing, not a fun way to spend a weekend ... hope you're feeling better

: )