Happy Friday 6/18/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

A friend is in town from back east today and we are going to take his 8 year old son to Universal Studios - well actually, we didnt have much choice -- this is what the kid wants to do :) Tennis this eve and then writing all weekend...

How about you?

Today, work.

By the way, I saw Kim Mitchell in concert yesterday in downtown Buffalo's Thrusday at the square. It was superb.

Also.............

I'm playing golf on Wednesday. I look forward to that.

By the way, I saw Kim Mitchell in concert yesterday in downtown Buffalo's Thrusday at the square. It was superb.

Also.............I'm playing golf on Wednesday. I look forward to that.

Maybe you can post a short review... Method should be more careful with you swinging that golf club thingy around...

We need some sports smileys like a golfer swining (anyone out there see some, lasso em for the site)

work tonight, yardwork tomorrow, party tomorrow night, recovery all sunday

I sense a pattern developing here :lol: Here's to Saturday night :Here's to you:

Was supposed to move..but now it seems there will just be more packing. They screwed up our escrow/loan so the move has been delayed a week. Perhaps I'll just drink away the weekend. I need a break from my training school.

:psychofun:

Hey man, if people attend a goiod concert (or bad as it may be) we all want a full report.

A little foreknowledge of quality doesn't hurt.

thanks guys..yall are the greatest!...I am on the mend...feel better today than I have in weeks..and can finally move some of my fingers on my right hand..before I know it I will be able to eat with silverware again :lol:

we already know you like to "eat" your farm animals... and who needs silverware for that?

You better not mess with me. I know whar Georgia is. I'll come over thar and break the rest of yo arms! :lol:

peckerhead

:rofl:

Nothing. :P

I have been recovering from my wisdom teeth being pulled, like Potato is now.

I start working again on Sunday, and next week is packed with more work. I did play some basketball this weekend with my brother and a group of his friends. I did quite well considering I haven't played in years. I still have my shot, although I do dribble like it's a brick now. Hopefully I can keep it up. I love playing sports, and I need to get out more. Usually if I'm not at work I'm online. I need to get a tan or something. Just look at the picture in my profile (yeah I know it's scary).

I need to get a tan or something. Just look at the picture in my profile (yeah I know it's scary).

I see what you mean - Get your ass outside and get that tan tomorrow :lol: