A$AP Rocky’s 'Problem' With Drake, Kendrick, 2 Chainz Is A Club Banger

NelsonG

By Kion Sanders

If your head doesn’t start bobbing when 2 Chainz's verse comes on A$AP Rocky’s new track, “F---in’ Problem,” then you probably have a f----ing problem. The up-tempo track features Drake, Kendrick Lamar and the king of all things ratchet, Tity Boi, 2 Chainzzzzzzz! Drizzy’s go-to producer, Noah “40" Shebib produced the track and it’s expected to be on A$AP’s upcoming album LongLiveA$AP.

There isn’t an official release date for the album yet, but hopefully we'll get our hands on it before the end of the year. I’ve been waiting on a big A$AP track for some time and this is definitely the one. As soon as I told myself I was going to stay out of the clubs this fall, A$AP goes and releases this track. I–and every other nightlife aficionado aka lush–will be enjoying this club banger all season long.

This level of unity we’re seeing in hip-hop right now could bring tears to a young G’s eyes. Drizzy changed the game, Tity Boi’s still on fire and  Kendrick and A$AP are the future of the game. If you don’t do anything else this weekend, listen to this track ASAP (no pun intended).

I love good music, that’s my f---ing problem …

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/21/asap-rocky-fucking-problem-drake-kendrick-2-chainz/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now