Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d city Album Leaks: Fans Weigh In

NelsonG

By Zach Carugno

Kendrick Lamar's anticipated new album good kid, m.A.A.d city leaked earlier this week (revealing tracks like the Drake-featured "Poetic Justice.") The official release of the album is not until Monday, October 22 but fans are already chiming in on the Twittersphere with their thoughts. Read a few below and go cop K. Dot's album.

@MrCmEfrem  Listened to first 5 songs of kendrick lamar album 'good kid in a mad city' this guy lyrics so good, tells a story! True lyricst

@SwaGGPacinO  Kendrick Lamar's album is a #Classic

@ShiftyFlex Kendrick Lamar's new album is so dope. #Salute.

@Picasso_2Cupz Bout to scoop a copy of G.o.o.d Kid Mad City i already know its fresh! @KendrickLamar

@FeaturingEazy Kendrick Lamar album is like one of those classic themed albums with interludes and everything

@BONITABUNDLES This @kendricklamar album got me in this good mood this mornin

@kharming7 kendrick lamar's new album >>>>>>

seanstacks23  This Kendrick Lamar album is dope...I might actually go out and cop this joint when it drops.

@jay_smooth56  Can't wait till Monday I'm gonna put my three fingers in the air!! @kendricklamar

@ZSwirv18  @kendricklamar new album Good Kid M.A.A.D City is prolly ONE of the BEST albums right now. Go get it if you havent already.

@AymunKhan Kendrick Lamar's new album illustrates his lyrical skill #GoodKidMaadCity #PoeticJustice

@IEatdancers Can't wait to cop Kendrick Lamar's album it sounds amazing

@the_will_lake  kendrick lamar singlehandedly revived west coast hip-hop with this album. #goodkidmaadcity

Blake F. ?@1neBlake  I don't have a favorite song on Kendrick Lamar's album ... The entire thing gets played through..

@Tunechieee  But Cruel Summer will probably be beaten by Kendrick Lamar sadly

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/19/kendrick-lamar-album-leaks-fans-weigh-in/]View the full article[/url]