'RapFix Live' With Machine Gun Kelly And Ryan Leslie

NelsonG

At 4pm Machine Gun Kelly and Ryan Leslie are dropping by "RapFix Live."MGK is all about his fans, and to prove it, the self-proclaimed wild boy elected not to appear on the cover of his debut album, Lace Up. Instead, Kells filled the cover with photos of fans who have MGK's Lace Up tattoos on their bodies.

We're sure the fiery Bad Boy artist will break it all down when he hits "RapFix Live" on Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET.

"The album cover is all Lace Up tattoos; it's a mosaic of it. It's just the brand, it's just Lace Up. Nothing with my face; it's all of the fans," MGK told MTV News at the 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards taping Saturday. "I think there's, like, 300 tattoos on there."

The electric MGK is clearly fired up for the release. "On the album, I'm bringing social awareness to what's goin' on in my community and my city and my life," he said. "For my fans, it's a beautiful moment."

Kells isn't the only spitter who will touch down on the "RapFix" couch Wednesday: Singer Ryan Leslie will also stop by. Though he has dabbled in rap, the singer/songwriter is taking the full leap into the world of hip-hop with his new Les Is More LP, due October 22. The album's first single "Beautiful Lie," features R.Les' frequent collaborator Fabolous.

In addition to our star guests, "RapFix" fans can also look forward to the latest hip-hop news and hottest interviews in hip-hop.

Catch Machine Gun Kelly and Ryan Leslie on "RapFix Live," Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET on RapFix.MTV.com, and be sure to join the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #RapFixLive. Send your questions for the artists @MTVRapFix!

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/10/03/rapfix-live-with-machine-gun-kelly-and-ryan-leslie/]View the full article[/url]