Input somebody

madmic

I've got a couple songs that are demo stages .I would like to know what you think So you dont get confused, GO to the rock page There is about six cuts, but depending on what kinda music your into, I'll help.. "gone" acoustic and very rough "alt rock"just vocals and guitar "everthing" more alt but rock "very lady orientaded "I am " almost metal but I would call it heavy "kinda" "my son awakes" the best musically( metalrock) "closer"metal but not real heavy "sexx"is on the rap page but it is more rock there is just a rap verse at the end

If you dont care for the above, check the rap out (IT is almost rock just with some hip-hop beats)

madmicmusic.com

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Like I told you earlier... I like your rock better...

I'll analyze your rock tracks closer later tonight or sometime this weekend...

cool,I appreciate that. check out "funnybone" if you haven't already and see what you think. Rap page by the way I thought the thread below was gone. My bad,delete one of the two if you have to .A little A.D.D makes me an idiot from time 2 time

Edited by DudeAsInCool

Alright...now i'm not sure how much you can take my criticim (classical/jazz musician, who likes punk/ska/swing and crappy pop)...but nonetheless my two cents...

That being said, being a musician, I know how much it sucks to have someone drill your music so don't take anything offensive personally. I don't mean to be mean...I have utmost respect for people that do this!

My son Awakes - really liked that opening...I was totally grooving with that opening line, but once everything came in I had trouble following the vocals at times...

I am - I like this one...really reminded me of Godsmack or something like that...really cool.

Everything - a really heavy rock love song... It's a pretty good song; not much lyrics though

Closer - Holy shit...this is really good! I almost thought it was metallica when I was playing at the 30 sec mark or so. Cool if you like their music.

Gone - Like this one the most stylistically...so mellow

Now take that for what it's worth (someone who doesn't listen to that kind of music, so i'm sure some is innacurate) hope this helps!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Mic: LOVE THE MUSIC...don't like the vocals...sorry too angry for me.

The first 4 songs...definitely made me rock..

I give: :headbang: :headbang: and 1/2

The last song I liked the most...I don't know I felt something INSIDE when I listened to it..it hit the right "place" I guess (that's what it's all about in my book)...

Sooooo I give it :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Edited by Warflower

I really enjoyed your acoustic number. I really dig your harder stuff too but I have to say "Gone" was my favorite... just a matter of taste I believe.. Thanks for sharing dude... nice to have you at Beatking :D

:good job: :good job: :good job: :good job:

I really enjoyed your acoustic number. I really dig your harder stuff too but I have to say "Gone" was my favorite... just a matter of taste I believe.. Thanks for sharing dude... nice to have you at Beatking :D

:good job: :good job: :good job: :good job:

:electroguitar: :lol::lol: