Happy Friday 6/10 Weekend plans, anyone?

DudeAsInCool

I got graduation party to go to in Milwaukee... hope to have fun partying up the Brewtown!

And then one of my buddies just had his first kid - Nicholas the Future NBA star or so he's called. It should be cool to meet the baby!

Edited by cjules13

I got graduation party to go to in Milwaukee... hope to have fun partying up the Brewtown!

:good job: :Here's to you: :dancin:

tonight I'm sipping Talisker watching tv

some walking along St Patricks way or the coast tomorrow

starting to pack up the house Sunday...

Work 5pm til 1am tonight.

Work 2pm til 10pm Saturday.

Work eiher 10am - 6pm or 8am - 4pm on Sunday. I'm not sure which.

Next Friday, the 18th, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out.

you'll just get a headache jip...

bay leaves dont work either but they really make the place smell weird :bigsmile:

did my other post get deleted?..or was that in teh other thread..

other thread--might wanna stick to alcahol, it always works ;)

i once tried smoking banana peels - didnt work :(

:lol: you gotta partially dry them out first from what I heard. :bigsmile:

I'm gonna just lounge around this weekend, I put in 60 hrs this week. I might take off till Wednesday just feeling burned out. My newborn is keeping us up a lot during the night. I guess the sleep depravation must be finally be catching up with me.

Let's see...need to go to bed early sort of tonight, I was up late last night going to see the 10 PM showing of Day After Tomorrow by myself (literally, by myself--there was no one else in the theater!)

Tomorrow gotta be up early to get me and my kid out the door by 7 AM; he visits his mother til 7 PM. Then I am helping a friend move during the day 'cuz I have a truck and she has a swimming pool to jump in afterwards, lol. Sunday its just me and mini-me; me and him'll probably go to the Strawberry Festival at Smith's Castle after church, if its not raining. Then Monday its another wonderful trip to family court...looks like the guardian ad litem may restrict my son's vistations with said mother even further and sic the DCYF on her. Which is not bad news for me, but i should just get my own freaking pew there lol.

And I almost forgot to mention--for the whole weekend, downloading in the Beatking room on Soulseek lol :groovin:

Maybe I'll see Jipper hallucinating in there...

since wednesday night, i've had Dani and Ian from london as my guests here. they're in köln right now but i meet up w/them again later on this morning. yesterday we all went to maastricht just to check out for ourselves how harshly they were discouraging 'drug tourism' and thank fuck, they weren't (we each left carrying more than the 5 gramme limit each). B)

potato, i had 3 wisdom teeth and back molars out over the past few weeks; i've been running to the dentist here for as much work done as possible before the move cause everything's cheaper (and i just don't wanna have to meet another dentist). you've got my total sympathy and i hope you don't have to go back anytime soon.

Next Friday, the 18th, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out.

Get all four taken out at once. Bing bang boom, done. That's what I did--get it over with and be done with it.

It shouldn't hurt while they are doing it, as DAIC and ASU mentioned...I think I had Novacaine, Nitrous, and intravenuous Vallium when they chiseled mine out. I was so numb and dumb that I was able to chew the inside of cheek wide open when they stopped to take a break between extraction #3 and 4. I don't usually do that...

The first couple days after kinda suck, but within a week you'll be ready to go out and tear shit up again. You probably won't feel like talking much, but hey, at least they have IM now...I was stuck having to talk, as there were no computers, keyboards or internet back in the early Pleistocene :lol:

Edited by CTC Command

Can you believe, I still have all mine?

yes oh wise one :bow:

Hope you dont suffer too much trauma Potato.... dentists know how to charge.

You know, I wasn't too worried about it til I read CTC's post.

My mouth is small, the wisdom teeth aren't coming out because they're giving me problems. They have hardly hurt at all, they are coming in straight... I just don't have any room for more teeth. Before I got braces, they yanked out four of my permanent teeth to make room to straighten out the rest of my fucked up teeth. So, already missing four, about to miss four more. Oh, and one is nearly dead.

All I know now is that they're going to knock me out for it. I've never been knocked out for anything before (tooth-related). All I've ever had is novacaine. Once, when I was in second grade, I had three teeth yanked out at once (not LITERALLY, but in one visit). No novacaine, no drugs of any sort. I think at least one was a molar, all I really remember (besides the pain) is the dentist wiggling things around and saying, "Wow, these all have pretty good roots." That was unbelievably painful... especially for a little kid. For you parents out there, if your kid ever needs to have some teeth taken out at a young age, I recommend at least some drug of some sort. Your kid will hold it against you forever if they experience what I did.

Thank you guys for the support, I'm sure you'll hear about it next weekend. :)

Euro 2004 kicked off today, so that is me sorted for a while.

I bet you are pleased with todays result Method77? Beating the host nation to win Greece's first win in a major tournament in goodness knows how many years.

England vs France tomorrow. Enland doesn't stand a hope, but I'll be watching with excitment anyway. It should be good.

And for all those who have had or about to have teeth pulled out:

OOOWWWWWWWW!

I had one wisdom tooth which was horizontally impacted and causing problems with another tooth, so I had to have that wis tooth surgically removed about 7 years ago. They put me under for the procedure and I have to say that other than being pretty addled for a couple hours after I woke up, I had almost no problems at all with the surgery. I felt well enough to eat a ham and cheese sandwich the next day after ice cream only the day before.

By the way, potato, I too had four permanent teeth pulled when I was a kid because of lack of room. What a fun freakin' day that was.....

I had one wisdom tooth which was horizontally impacted and causing problems with another tooth, so I had to have that wis tooth surgically removed about 7 years ago. They put me under for the procedure and I have to say that other than being pretty addled for a couple hours after I woke up, I had almost no problems at all with the surgery. I felt well enough to eat a ham and cheese sandwich the next day after ice cream only the day before.

By the way, potato, I too had four permanent teeth pulled when I was a kid because of lack of room. What a fun freakin' day that was.....

They did all four at once? For me, they did the left two, top and bottom, then a week later the other two, top and bottom. I lived off jello and other mushy foods for two freakin weeks.

ASUmusicman... vicodin doesn't affect me for some odd reason. At least, the third time I took it, I didn't feel any different.

Edited by Potato