Hindustani DVD

DVD

DVD:Ustad Shahid Parvez, Live in MElbourne DVD.

Passionate about the music you listen to …...

Visit www.norithindianmusic.com for, perhaps, some of the most scintillating sounds you are ever likely to hear !!!

Browse the site, read the reviews and please pass on this link to others. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] if you have any questions on how to purchase this DVD.

This is an Australian production !!!

Hi DVD & Welcome to Beatking :strumma:

I checked out Ustad Shahid Parvez's work at your website. He sounded

like an experimental version of Ravi Shankar or Ali Akhabar Kahn... Would

that be an accurate description?

It¹s so incredible that it¹s hard to find enough superlatives! "Absolutely awe inspiring performance at both the technical and spiritual level! Second to none as an introduction to some of the most exquisitely beautiful and exotic music in the world! Virtuosity at this level will inspire and captivate all who witness it."

Pretty descriptive. ;)

edit - I just realized I had accidentally listed the ingredients for spam. As I had highlighted the dvd review page and another totally unrelated page at the same time, I accidentally posted the wrong one.

Well, I was hoping that it was a member's music, or something they produced,

and they would want to discuss it... If that is the case, great. Otherwise, DVD,

please note: "Beatking welcomes bands to post their music and links to their sites.

However, please do not post other commercial links at Beatking without asking prior permission of the administrators."

So tell us about the music and your involvement..

• 4 weeks later...

I did record live and produce this DVD. I do play guitar my self and my background is Romanian-Yugoslav. I do live in Australia and i do work with famous musicians, but there is nothing like the Shahid DVD. When you compare Shahid with R.Shankar i belive it's fair what you said but i do think that this perfomance it's outstanding and i would like people who already got the DVD to comment. Lots of people quoted this as the best yet production, performance and in 5.1 it's an amazing journey. Here is my direct email, and any feedback positive or negative is welcome. But so far we get reviews from all kind of people and they are stuned by this performance.

[email protected]

regards