Please Add Your Best Wishes For a Speedy Recovery

DudeAsInCool

Thank you all so very much...it's really great to have a community like this..you guys are great. I am doing fine and healing fast. My right hand is pretty crushed..hence the short general response. Iwill have to reteach myself how to "peck" again :lol: It's going pretty slow..but like dude said...in 3 weeks I'll get these casts off ..hopefully then I will be able to type :D . Thanks again guys! It really does mean a lot to me. As I heal I will be able to visit more frequently.. I'll see yall again soon.

PS thanks for keeping everyone informed dude?your the man dude :good job:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had much luck deer hunting without a gun anyway. I never tried to kill one with a motorcycle. That has got to be doing it the hard way but I know how you Ga. hillbillies are. I ran over a couple of liberals with my suburban but they are slower than deer. Especially if they are walking down the sidewalk. I have found them harder to hit when they are in their back yard.

I sure hope your recovery is 100%. Yak at cha soon.

How are doing Joeyz? I notice a couple posts but not much. I hope you are getting along ok. Drop us a line when you are able.

Best wishes :)

yeah Joeyz how the hell are ya?... and empty your PM's sometime.... I got an error saying your inbox is stuffed to capacity :P

Get well soon :headbang: :electroguitar:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey guys! Thanks again for all of your kind words and concern. I am healing up fine and should be 100% in about 2 more weeks. This is a pic of me (taken yesterday) showing casts..I have a longsleeve shirt on to spare everyone of the gross lingering road rash... but as everyone can see I am going to make it... and life is getting back to normal.

post-15-1088700801.jpg

Edited by joeyz

My oh my mercy me, leave it to Joeyz to look good in Casts. :) Hearts are breaking all over Georgia right now.

My oh my mercy me, leave it to Joeyz to look good in Casts. :) Hearts are breaking all over Georgia right now.

aint that the truth !!

o Got the big Cast off today!!!... and my hand looks deformed.. it looks like it swallowed and egg!!!!! :( :wha': :wha': But the Doc told me that it's just calcium deposits that are present when the bone is growing back together ... he said the lump should get smaller... keep your fingers crossed for me! I hope this doesn't ruin my modeling career :( :wha':

o Got the big Cast off today!!!... and my hand looks deformed.. it looks like it swallowed and egg!!!!! :( :wha': :wha': But the Doc told me that it's just calcium deposits that are present when the bone is growing back together ... he said the lump should get smaller... keep your fingers crossed for me! I hope this doesn't ruin my modeling career :( :wha':

Don't look at it. :)