Rapper MadMic Seeks Reviewers on New Material

madmic

I am a WRiter AND i have a project but no ears listening. If you have an extra couple minutes could anyone check it out and leave me advice, hate mail, or support .THIS is not really promotion its just a cry for help. could I be the angriest rapper alive. http://www.madmicmusic.com if you help thanks.you miGHT find someTHINg ,gooD or bad

Edited by madmic

Hi MadMic, welcome to Beatking. Do you have a link or an MP3 you can post? Can you give me a link that takes me your homepage madmic? Happy to give it a listen, or you can send something to [email protected]

You currently have multiple threads dealing with the exact same topic. While i'm not going to automatically label you a spammer (because you're probably just uninformed about standard forum proceeding, and policy), i'm going to tell you that double, triple, or flat out multiple postings of the same topic by the same person purposfully, is frowned upon, and is subject to moderation.

Please remember this for all furture posting at BeatKing, and elsewhere.

I need opinions in abad way.I've sighned with a major and I"M trying material .IF anyone wants to judge or just hear new music .CHECK me out,and leave as much input,advice,hate,or support.IF you help thanks .more than you know

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Your producer should have told you this, but when you rap, keep your flow mostly constant. Like on "Who Cares" you tend to go up and down and it messes with the flow of the song. The production of the music is good. On "Wannabe" variate your voice a little, don't be monotone on it, because that could make or break you... you do a little better on it around the chorus. On "Real Life," it would be better on that song if you didn't yell/scream, but are more calm about it because it tends to be a different mood on the song. If you can, slow down the music on "Real Life" a tad and re-do it. You sound a lot like a Petey Pablo type on your rap style, so study him a little bit, if you haven't already.

On the rock, I heard "My Son Awakes" and "Everything" and I've got to say, you sound better on the rock songs. It's because it appears though, you control your tone/voice/energy more on the rock songs than you do on the rap songs.

Like I said earlier, listen to the good songs on Petey Pablo's songs if you want to rap better and have a better grip on your rap style.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

no problem man. I hope you get the feedback you're looking for and if you want more specifics on different tracks, just ask here. People *will* see the new post on this thread.