Josh Gracin

erly_star

I know he's a little too pop to be real country, but I still like him. Have you guys heard of JOsh Gracin? He's the marine who sang country songs on American Idol 2. I really like him. He sings that song on the radio - I Want To Live. And I heard a copy of his new cd at Universal and it's really good. I love it. If you wanna hear or learn about him go to joshgracin.com and tell me what you think. IF you like him, i suggest joining his team - joshgracin.com/team - because you get cool exclusives. I did! So, either way, tell me what you think.

?hank you, mr star. We have some country fans here who Im sure will give it all a listen. Be patient as its a holiday weekend...

I have absolutely no idea who Josh Gracin is.

I do know, however, that pure pop and pure country music are not to my liking. So the two combined must be some kind of nightmere of which I could never awake.

Definitely has a strong voice and its definitely country. His voice seems a lot older than the pictures do. Shawn should give it a listen and let us know how it rates...he knows this area best..

While interning at Universal I also was able to listen to some of Josh Gracin's new self-titled debut album. I heard that the album is set to be released in 2 weeks on Tuesday, June 15th. The tracks that I listened to were all very good...I recommend going to joshgracin.com and checking that out. Also, an interview at angrycountry.com with Josh Gracin is available for viewing for all you American Idol and Josh Gracin Fans. Let me know what you think of Josh and his music!

This guy impresses me about as much as Matt Rogers from Season 3. Just doesn't do it for me. I'm not much of a country fan so that may be it. And the fact that Matt Rogers can't sing to save his life doesn't help. I give Josh more credit as a Marine than a singer and I appreciate what he is doing for the country.

lol@Ken

• 1 month later...

Aww man ... some of you people just aren't country fans huh? :D That's alright though, to each his own I guess. BUT as an attempt to convert you all, I'm going to pass on this info that I jacked off someone's fansite/forum. Haha. Nothing big, just an itnerview on CNN ... http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/2...n.ap/index.html .. kinda interesting, but I wish he would tell us who he's voting for this November!! :o

• 8 months later...
Aww man ... some of you people just aren't country fans huh? :D That's alright though, to each his own I guess. BUT as an attempt to convert you all, I'm going to pass on this info that I jacked off someone's fansite/forum. Haha. Nothing big, just an itnerview on CNN ... http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/2...n.ap/index.html .. kinda interesting, but I wish he would tell us who he's voting for this November!! :o

Page not found :o