Name for An Online School

Chiana

Hey everyone, I need some help wth a name for and online school for free classes and It's a message board also. But I need help coming up with a name any suggestions?

Also we need teachers and students.

PM me if your interrested.

UCLA calls its night school adjunct program - UCLA Extension. How about a play on Stevie Wonder's song:

Higher Learning - An Online School

I can teach sex-ed  We'll need to practise that though...

I suggest Method handle the beginners section. BK can really help you here. I volunteer for Tantric and advanced 1-on-1 tutorials... I think CJules can handle the MetroSexuals.. Mr. Jip can do the 'Everything you wanted to know about Boobies' class. And JoeyZ...well, I think he can do the experimental stuff... :lol:

I suggest Method handle the beginners section. BK can really help you here. I volunteer for Tantric and advanced 1-on-1 tutorials... I think CJules can handle the MetroSexuals.. Mr. Jip can do the 'Everything you wanted to know about Boobies' class. And JoeyZ...well, I think he can do the experimental stuff... :lol:

I'd be more than happy to teach a ins and outs of being a metrosexual...

MTSX101: Hair Product For Men

should be my first course listing...

But seriously Chiana, what are some more details about what you want to do?

What subject areas are on your site Chiana? Without knowing any more, my best suggestion is the College of Online Knowledge.

That will be $5.00 please.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And if there are going to be cunnilinguist courses, I happen to hold advanced degrees in several of the languages of sexual love. I am fluent in Orgasmic, Climactican, and Mondobondagian...

How about Utopia Online School? Does everyone like it or no?

There will be Sex-ed, Webmatery such as php, html, javascript and lots more. Science, Music, English, Literuature and lots more. And if you can think of a Subject to teach or suggest one, PM me and I'll note it.

Yeah you'd be amazed what a young man can do with a healthy dose of creativity, a lab coat, latex gloves,a bucket of petroleum jelly, a snorkle, some hot wax, and a big spoon full of peanutbutter. Let the learning begin! :lol:

I think you mean Higher Learnng, JZ. Well, I'd comment on the title, but I think I recommended it lol

This sounds really cool to me, I'm eager to see your results.

I could personally teach anything. I'm one of those special people that knows everything. If I don't know it, it certainly can't be of much worth. So yeah, let me know.

If you wanted a more honest answer, I have some history cased (Ancient Greece, Rome, Byzantium) and I have a really functional knowledge of Canadian Aboriginal History & Development and the somewhat related Cree language.

If you have a 'hard knocks' section, my family got running water when I was 13. ;) I turned 30 in April. 3rd f'ing world here. :lol:

I don't know how much time I would have to help you, but I would do stuff if you needed or could use it.

What about me?

:angry:

If you have a 'hard knocks' section, my family got running water when I was 13. ;) I turned 30 in April. 3rd f'ing world here. :lol:

Hey--I hang around with millionaires and have less money than this guy.. I can do a Doctorate progam in Hard Knocks when you get credentialed ;)