Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller Casey Veggies On 'RapFix Live'

NelsonG

Pittsburgh is having a party on Wednesday's episode of "RapFix Live." Mac Miller isn't the only PA rapper making his return to the red couch tomorrow, as Wiz Khalifa will also join Sway Calloway to talk about his latest projects. It's perfect timing too. On Monday, Khalifa released "Work Hard, Play Hard," the first single from his sophomore album O.N.I.F.C. (Only N---a in First Class). 

The catchy track, which was crafted by Stargate and Benny Blanco, finds Young Khalifa flaunting his success in the face of less fortunate haters.

Wiz is coming off the heels of his critically acclaimed Taylor Allderdice mixtape. He's prepping O.N.I.F.C. for an August 28 release, and if that wasn't enough, Mr. Khalifa and fiancée Amber Rose are planning a wedding. (It was during a March 2011 episode of "RapFix Live" where the lovebirds gave their first interview.) The Taylor Gang captain is also about to hit the road with Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and Chevy Woods on the Under the Influence of Music tour, so there is plenty to talk about.

"It means everything, Mac's my little homey. It's good for his fans; it's good for everybody who've been wanting to see us do what we do together," Wiz told MTV News about the tour, which kicks off July 26 in Cincinnati, Ohio. "Chevy's my guy. I grew up with him so I know he's gonna bring a lot of crazy energy. Kendrick and Schoolboy got a bunch of fans on their own and people that they're gonna entertain as well, so I think it's just gonna bring a lot of different worlds together as well as create some new energy that hasn't been done before."

That's not all "RapFix Live" has to offer, as California spitter Casey Veggies will also be coming through. Trust us, you don't want to miss this!

Catch Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller and Casey Veggies on "RapFix Live" Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET on MTV.com, and be sure to join the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #RapFixLive. Send your questions for the artists @MTVRapFix!

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/25/wiz-khalifa-mac-miller-casey-veggies-on-rapfix-live/]View the full article[/url]