2 Chainz Drops His 'Riot' Video

NelsonG

2 Chainz appears alongside Nicki Minaj in her new "Beez in the Trap" video, which dropped on Saturday but today the Atlanta rapper has some new visuals of his own. The video for his hit single "Riot" has finally arrived, and  it remains true to 2 Chainz's vision. Last month, on the set of "Riot," he told MTV News, â€œBasically the whole concept behind “Riot” with the video is basically…what the title says. We starting a riot.” 

The clip was filmed inside a dark warehouse space, with plenty of fire for full rioting effect. DJ Drama dropped by during filming, just in time to see things go up in flames. “I just got here and I see this is a very powerful scene, I see a lot of fire, you see a lot of the Southside out here,” he said, also adding some love for 2 Chainz. “I’m real proud of my homie 2 Chainz, he’s doing a lot of major thins and what’s even crazier is the things that are about to come, are bigger than ever.”

2 Chainz is currently prepping Based On A T.R.U. Story, his debut album for Def Jam. Last week he appeared on "Mercy," the first single from G.O.O.D Music's upcoming compilation album.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/09/2-chainz-releases-riot-video/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now