Mobb Deep's Havoc Airs Out Issues With Prodigy On Twitter

NelsonG

Prodigy was released from prison last March after serving a three-year sentence and since then he and Havoc have been working to bring Mobb Deep back to their prime, but it seems that a rift between the rappers might derail those plans. On Sunday Havoc shocked everyone when he took to Twitter to air out his grievances with Prodigy, sending insults surrounding Prodigy's time behind bars. 

In November Mobb Deep dropped their Black Cocaine EP, telling MTV News "this is one of the best projects that you heard coming out of the hip-hop world in a minute,” and they planned to follow that up with their eight studio album Mobb Deep in early 2012. But it seem like things have gone sour since then.

The stream of troubling tweets began on early on Monday morning with Havoc poking fun at Prodigy over his apparent affection for Rihanna "@prodigymobbdeep and @rihanna for getting married soon!! @rihanna please confirm!" before things took a turn for the ugly. "@prodigymobbdeep we got a meeting, lets see if u built to show ur face," he wrote, following up with a stream of harsh words.

"prodigy abitch and I'm gonna show it, follow!! ground breaking new. i got ni---s in the jail system to to back up that prodigy was f-----g homes in jail prodigy prove me wrong! please. i have a big announcement.... and ni---s that was locked wit him know the truth," he continued. "now i will silence.... and let the jails take care of the rest. thats on everything, i had to smack P ask him. prodigy u pu--y! u long island ass bitch. I'm about to expose u! i can't wait till ni----s in jail that was wit u back my shit up!! next time i see u.

Havoc even threw in a physical threat, writing, "u getting layer out, on camera!! i can't wait! how u say u live in jersey, but right there in queens??? I'm on top of u... pause... foot on thy neck!!! in a minute.... niggas that was in the jail wit him gonna blow him up first hand.!!!!"

Fans understandably began to question whether or not Havoc's account was hacked. His response? "nothing hacked P homo y'all. no hack this havoc. P IS HIDING!!! IM GONNA SHOW U P GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH HE TRY TO DODGE ME!! THINK ABOUT IT... HOW COULD HE SAY,,, QB MURDERERS ??? LETS DO A ONE ON ONE!!!!! ME AND P!!! HE SO BUTTTT HE WILL AVOID!!!!"

One of his final tweets on Sunday seemed to explain that Rihanna jab "OH, ONE MORE THING, HE THINK HIM AND RIHANNA GETTING MARRIED!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOO," but on Monday morning he threw in another tweet just to confirm that this is real, writing, Good morning gay p!"

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/09/mobb-deep-havoc-shots-at-prodigy-twitter/]View the full article[/url]