Rah Digga Barks At Tyler The Creator On 'The N---a In Me'

NelsonG

Seems like a certain female MC has had enough of Tyler The Creator's tough talk. Former Flipmode Squad member Rah Digga has decided to step up and defend herself and fellow female MC Lyte on the track "The N---a In Me" after the Odd Future frontman verbally attacked the two lyricists.

"I was trying to support this young black man" Digga spits on the song. "It's too bad, you probably lost your only black fan/Take it any further, and you might catch a backhand, b---h."

Rah Digga is speaking out after Tyler repeatedly taunted her on Twitter saying "Happy Fathers Day." Prior to that the Creator was under a bit of fire for calling out MC Lyte on wax.

"See these girls talkin' all that s--t (What?)/I'm just tryna see some t--s (What?)/," Tyler raps on "Rella" off the new Odd Future album. "Let's get it poppin' like, MC Lyte, around some dykes/I'm, out this b---h like hocus pocus/And me and Lucas got a couple of pickles."

Following the release of the album MC Lyte responded expressing her anger over Tylers bars.

"Yeah, I definitely was insulted. First off, it's totally new school" Lyte told website hiphopdx.com. "[Tyler] has yet to understand -- although he can have quite a bit of followers and fans, it does take a moment from one's entry in the business for them to really understand what it is that we do for other people. And how we inspire them, and how we influence them, and how we can literally make or break another human being's day. And with all that I've done throughout my years in inspiring generations of people, I think it very irresponsible of him. With saying that, we do have a generation that is quite irresponsible when it comes to what it is that they'll say [and] their behavior. [But still], it took me by surprise. One, because I know of people who know him and kind of hold him in high esteem. [But] from that action alone, I don't know that I feel it worthy for me to address it in any other format, outside of this. But, yeah, I thought it was very careless."

Days later Tyler cleared up any speculation of a dis towards MC Lyte while at the same time making note he wouldn't be issuing an apology.

"I don't know if she's gay or not," Tyler told DJ Drama. "It was a joke. But if she took offense, so be it -- I'm not gonna apologize, but I didn't mean for her feelings to get hurt. Usually people in that position, you'd think they would laugh it off and go on with their day. But I guess she caught feelings. I didn't mean to do that, but whatever."

Lyte may have decided to take the high road on wax but Digga wasn't letting the sly MC get off so easy.

"In my 20 YEARS of putting out music I've never engaged in publicity stunts" DIgga tweeted earlier today. "Where I come from u say my name u get served. Simple. &. Plain."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/06/rah-digga-barks-at-tyler-the-creator-on-the-n-a-in-me/]View the full article[/url]