Kim Kardashian Opens Up On Kanye West Relationship

NelsonG

By Jocelyn Vena

It's been an interesting week to say the least for superstar rapper Kanye West and "friend" Kim Kardashian.

What's up with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West? After being spotted around New York City together this week, and Yeezy proclaiming his love for the reality starlet on his track "Theraflu," fans are very curious about their relationship status.

After years of romance rumors — and denials — could it be that these two friends have decided to add benefits to the mix? When Kardashian sat down for an interview on Friday's (April 6) "Today," she didn't exactly clarify what the twosome are up to.

"I haven't looked on the Internet in a while; it's a new rule in life. The movie was really interesting," she laughed about catching "The Hunger Games" with the MC. "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions, but I said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years, and you never know what the future holds. I like the song."

The conversation then turned to her split from Kris Humphries. Of wanting to finalize her divorce from the basketball player, she said, "I would love one," noting that she didn't want to dig too deep on the subject out of respect for Humphries' privacy. "I have closed that chapter. I'm ready to move on."

She later responded to any critics who believe she got married for her reality show. "That's something that's really ridiculous to me. Why would I marry someone for ratings? I didn't need that. I fall hard, and I followed my heart. When things don't work out, that's sometimes how life is. When I realized it fast, what's the point in dragging something out?"

Kardashian also discussed her infamous flour bombing at an event in L.A. After learning that a PETA activist had dumped the flour on Kim, who frequently wears fur, her sister Khloé cut ties with the organization, which hasn't said whether it had anything to do with the incident.

"It's just a little odd to me is there whole message is nonviolence towards animals, and yet they're being violent towards humans," she said. "I don't think assaulting someone is appropriate at all. We cautiously do not carry fur in our DASH stores anymore. I don't carry real fur in our clothing lines. My personal opinion and my personal choice, I believe everyone has the choice of what they want, and that's my personal opinion."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/06/kim-kardashian-opens-up-kanye-west-relationship/]View the full article[/url]