Are Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Dating Now?

NelsonG

Kanye West professes his love for Kim Kardashian on "Theraflu," while taking a brutal shot at her ex-husband Kris Humphries.

(Kanye West, Kim Kardashian suit up for go-karting at Fashion Week after-party)

Photo: Rex/Daily Mail

After eons of speculation surrounding what really happened between Kanye West, Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian Mr. West, himself, has finally spit the truth. And in true Ye fashion, he delivered his version of events with plenty of pomp and circumstance, going hard on the new track â€œTheraflu" with DJ Khaled. While Kardashian will probably swoon over Kanye professing his love for her, her ex-husband Kris Humphries really gets the worst of it. TMZ even reports that Kim and Kanye were spotted on a date this week.

Amber Rose Says Kim Kardashian Caused Split With Kanye West

When Kanye West and Amber Rose broke up in 2010, there were plenty of rumors pointing at Kim Kardashian as the reason for the couple's split, followed by news that Rose and Kim's ex, NFL player Reggie Bush, were hooking up. All parties remained tight-lipped about about the details until Amber Rose made a visit to the "The Wendy Williams Show" back in December, then really spilled the beans to Star magazine.

After telling Wendy that "Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together," she followed up by telling Star that, “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person," adding that she reached out to Kim via e-mail for an explanation. “I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded. It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f--- each other over like that.” During a visit to "RapFix Live," she even added, "They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other."

Amber Rose Sheds Tears On 'RapFix Live' Over Kanye West Scrutiny

"Theraflu" is the first time that Kanye West has publicly addressed his rumored relationship with Kim Kardashian, but he doesn't seem too apologetic about the whole thing, considering how much it clearly upset Amber Rose. "And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim/Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him," Kanye raps, in reference to Humphries, adding, "Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing. Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team (alluding to Jay-Z's ownership in Humphries' team the NJ Nets).

Humphries has caught enough heat from the public--including being booed at basketball games--since his divorce from Kardashian, but Kanye really tried to rub some salt in the wound with that one, simply because he could. Since Humphries is out of the picture now, we're wondering...what's the status of Kim and Kanye?

Kanye West Thanks Philly For Amber Rose During 'WTT' Show

On "Theraflu" Kanye also gives props to Amber Rose's fiance Wiz Khalifa for making a good move. Can't say he's not at least a little bit diplomatic.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/05/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-dating-theraflu-son/]View the full article[/url]