Kanye West Tweets 'Theraflu' Cover Art

NelsonG

If there was any remaining confusion about whether or not the new single "Theraflu" is a Kanye West record or a DJ Khaled record, after Yeezy released the cover art via Twitter today, all signs to point to Ye. The cover art is strikingly similar to portraits that appeared on his last solo album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, designed by George Condo. 

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Reportedly Dating Now

The artwork depicts a painted, topless woman whose head has been replaced with....what else, but a bottle of Theraflu.

If the opening of the Hit-Boy produced “Theraflu” sounds familiar to some that’s because ’Ye borrows a lyric from Ma$e’s “Lookin’ At Me” for its first bar. “Can’t a young n---a get money any more/ Tell PETA  my mink is draggin’ on the floor,” he spits to set things off.

As dope as the first verse is, Kanye saves his most impressive bars for the second go ‘round when he admits to falling in love with Kim Kardashian, addresses his ex-flame Amber Rose again and even name drops her fiancé Wiz Khalifa with four simple lines: “The whole industry wanna f--k ya old chick/ Only n---a I got respect for is Wiz/ And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim/ Around the same time she had fell in love with him.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/05/kanye-west-theraflu-cover-art/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now