Chris Brown Makes 'Sweet Love' On Fortune Single

NelsonG

By Miranda Johnson

With about a month until the debut of his Fortune album, Chris brown has released the first single off the upcoming LP titled "Sweet Love." The track is one of two singles that he will release in anticipation of Fortune which drops May 8.

Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj Team Up For 'Right By My Side'

Breezy keeps the sexiness at an all time high throughout the tune with explicit lyrics that, in theory, could easily win any girl over. “Oooh baby let’s get naked/Just so we can make sweet love/All these sensations got me going crazy for you/Inside on top of you/Grinding inside and out of you/Baby I know what to do/Let’s just take our clothes off,” Brown sings in a falsetto tone extremely reminiscent of the late Michael Jackson.

The second of the two singles, Til I Die has a more hip-hop flow. The track features Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean. Brown tweeted about the two singles yesterday, writing, “Real R&B and Hip Hop coming soon!”SWEET LOVE" next single(R&B). "TILL I DIE" next single(rap) ft @BigSean and WIZ KHALIFA!

Chris Brown recently dropped a one-off song titled "How I Feel." Produced by Drumma Boy, the ballad follows Chris' life trajectory from his humble start in Virginia, and even touches on his relationship with Rihanna. The singer was recently featured on DJ Khaled’s new single “Take it to the Head.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/03/29/chris-brown-sweet-love-fortune-single/]View the full article[/url]