Drake Talks Rihanna Friendship, Why Men Call Him 'Soft'

NelsonG

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

After selling out London’s O2 arena two days in a row for the Club Paradise Tour, Drake continued his media run  across the pond--see: his Lil Wayne impersonation--with another dishy interview. The ubiquitous Toronto rapper sat down with Kiss FM UK to talk about the hot topic on everyone’s minds, Rihanna.

Drake, Rihanna Get Close On 'Take Care' Video Set

When asked if the duo--who were once romantically linked-- ever do “normal” things like playing board games, Drizzy responded, “I guess over the duration of knowing each other, I think we’ve done some normal things. I don’t think we’ve ever played board games but I know we go bowling a lot but NOT necessarily with Rihanna a lot but we’ve been bowling before” (Fans will remember that his song “Fireworks” featured a line about going bowling at Lucky Strike with a famous singer).

He then alluded to possibly playing a sexy game of Scrabble with Rih Rih who just happened to be in the same building. How many points is “YOLO?”

On the topic of why some men love his music as much as women, Drake attributed it to the fact that dudes can look at him as someone being genuine. “I get to wake up and be myself,” he says.  For those that deem him too emo, Drake countered, “There’s some people that hate it, there’s some people that can’t stand it and say, ‘It’s too emotional and he’s too soft’…There’s some people that aren’t comfortable in their own skin so maybe they lash out at other people who are. But for the majority of men, there’s just a mutual respect when you see another dude who’s doing his thing, who’s getting girls and who’s doing a great job at getting money and he’s doing it all by being himself.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/03/29/drake-rihanna-friendship-why-men-call-him-soft/]View the full article[/url]