Drake Impersonates Lil Wayne During Interview

NelsonG

By Talim Adderly

While over in the U.K to perform on his Club Paradise tour, Drake loosened things up when he visited BBC Radio's 1Xtra host Tim Westwood. During his chat the Toronto rapper shared a pretty impressive impersonation of Lil Wayne, touching on Weezy's new Trukfit clothing line, while nailing down his mannerisms. â€œThat’s my brother. I do it all in good fun.” Drake said, “That’s my idol, so I know everything.” 

Drake Admits To Sharing Girls With Lil Wayne In GQ Verse

In case you are eagerly waiting for another impersonation from Drake, you could be waiting for a while. “Impersonations are my thing amongst my friends,” he told Westwood. The YMCMB poster child even offered the key ingredient to really nailing a true Lil Wayne impression. â€œYou always have to get how he goes from happy to serious within like .5 seconds."

Before wrapping the interview, in true Drake fashion he kicked a quick freestyle for Westwood, leaving us wondering, which female celebrity is he talking about this time.“This also for the hood stars that I created whose booking rate went up after we dated/ Girl, you made it for real,”he raps.

Rihanna was photographed in London this week, taking the tube to Drake's sold out show at the O2 Arena

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/03/28/drake-impersonates-lil-wayne-during-interview/]View the full article[/url]

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now