Nicki Minaj Featured On Madonna Single 'I Dont Give A'

NelsonG

(Nicki Minaj and Madonna perform at the Super Bowl)

The Nicki Minaj x Madonna collaborations keeps coming. In late January, we heard a snippet of “Give Me All Your Luvin" from Madge’s new album MDNA, followed by the video in early February (and then a performance at the Super Bowl). Today, we have the latest leak from Madonna’s album titled “I Don’t Give A,” with another feature from the Young Money rapper.

Nicki Minaj Signs On To Promote New Pepsi Pop

If their cheerleader-friendly number wasn’t exactly your cup of tea, Madge and Nicki get a little more honest on “I Don’t Give A,” which finds Madonna rapping about her failed marriage with Guy Ritchie. "You were so mad at me / who's got custody / lawyers / suck it up / didn't have a prenup," she sings, "I tried to be a good girl / tried to be your wife / diminish myself / swallowed my life.”

Nicki Minaj's Roman Reloaded Tracklist Reveals Drake, Nas, Cam'ron Features

Nicki Minaj keeps the tune, with some Jay-Z inspired lyrics, rapping, “I ain’t a businesswoman, I’m a business, woman/ And I’m known for giving bitches the business, woman.”

This week Minaj announced the European dates for her Pink Friday Tour. Check the lineup below.

»6/08 Sweden @ Annexet
»6/09 Norway @ Oslo Spektrum
»6/11 Denmark @ Falconer Salen
»6/13 Belgium @ Ancienne Belgique
»6/18 Netherlands @ Heineken Music Hall
»6/19 France @ Zénith de Paris
»6/21 Italy @ Alcatraz
»6/24 London, U.K. @ HMV Hammersmith Apollo
»6/25 London, U.K. @ HMV Hammersmith Apollo
»6/26 Birmingham, U.K. @NIA Birmingham
»6/28 Manchester, U.K. @ O2 Apollo Manchester
»7/06 Kinross, U.K. @ T in the Park Festival
»7/07 London, U.K. @ Hyde Park
»8/18 Shifnal, U.K. @ V Festival 2012
»8/19 Chelmsford, U.K. @ V Festival 2012

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/03/20/nicki-minaj-madonna-dont-give-a-mdna/]View the full article[/url]