Cash : An American Man

lynnsamms

Hi everybody?

I?m just here to spread the word about a wonderful new book written by a man named Bill Miller, who is the man behind the website, www.johnnycash.com . The book is called Cash: An American Man, and 100% of Bill Miller?s royalties for the sale of this book go towards charity.

You will find this book wonderfully informative and entertaining, and will be helping others who are less fortunate too. Please check it out!!

Lynn Samms

Edited by Umma

Where did I hear that the ultimate way to die would be to fly a spaceship directly into the center of a black hole while listening to Johnny Cash?

If I had to choose how I would go, that'd be a good one!

Welcome to BK zippyzapp!! :smokin:

This book may look familiar to some members.

Bill Miller has written a book about the Man in Black.

one reviewer says:

Since his death, a lot of books are being written about Johnny Cash. This new book by Johnny Cash's friend, Bill Miller, captures the image of the man with much warmth and great understanding. Up til now, famed Nashville DJ, Ralph Emory, has been my favorite to write about Country Music and it's greatest celebrities - Now I have become a big Bill Miller fan. If you latch on to a copy of this book you will not be disappointed. Johnny Cash ROCKS.

Average Customer Review: 5 Stars

Buy it

Feel free to buy me a copy too.