Remove my name

Yoda

Well I have more reasons and I will not start a war. Just have this done peacefully and quickly.

I've pm'd Yoda privately to see if we can clear up whatever is on his mind... It appears that the 'issue' has nothing to do with Beatking or any of us--but I've offered to help resolve it anyway..

I can understand how he feels--the Yanks have all those hitters and they ain't hitting up to expectations, either...

well I have to admit the Tigers are off to a better start then last year. They are still doing great in my mind.

Mike Maroth is off to a great start (he is one of my favorite pitchers) and Jason Johnson finally got his 2nd win last night :P

See I think the Tigers will just be a .500 team this year, which I guess when you look at last year isnt so bad. I mean what were they right now like i last checked only had 5 wins? maybe.

Anyway I hope they get Pena and Monroe back hitting better and some pitching and they may make that jump for the playoffs.

who knows?

For the Tigers to finish at .500, the breakeven point, would be one of the greatest 1 season turnarounds in major league history.

Yes it would, right now I think its great. I mean 119 losses they hopefully wont even lose 100 this year. It would be great. They have a pretty decent team. Pitching is kind of rough though.

I created a couple of graphs to show how bad they were all season last year.

baseballteamcharts_16190_image001.gif

Baseball2003_3438_image001.gif

alfipder.gif

baseballteamcharts_4025_image001.gif

"But Mike Maroth and Nate Cornejo are International League-quality "

Nate might be Toledo quality (Toledo Mudhens AAA team) but Mike Maroth is not. Maroth is somebody I kinda look up to in my sports career of playing baseball with friends and our league. When I fall into a slide or cant pitch well I think well Maroth came back from 20 losses and gettin national attention for it. So I can take this.

Yoda you used to annoy the hell out of me before, but not so much now. Whether you believe it or not, you are an integrated part of the p2p community.. even if you have the tendancy to say things in chat that defy logic and reasoning.

Nate might be Toledo quality (Toledo Mudhens AAA team) but Mike Maroth is not. Maroth is somebody I kinda look up to in my sports career of playing baseball with friends and our league. When I fall into a slide or cant pitch well I think well Maroth came back from 20 losses and gettin national attention for it. So I can take this.

don't drag me into this

i don't even like baseball