Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin

method77

New Avril Lavigne album is out May 25th. You know what to expect so I won't write any reviews.

Track Listings

1. Take Me Away

2. Together

3. Don't Tell Me

4. He Wasn't

5. How Does It Feel

6. My Happy Ending

7. Nobody's Home

8. Forgotten

9. Who Knows

10. Fall to Pieces

11. Freak Out

12. Slipped Away

Buy it

Avril Lavigne Celebrates Album Release with Broadband Rocks Concert Live Only on AOL for Broadband

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2004--AOL

All Avril Fans on the Web Have a Chance to See the AOL Original Performance for a Limited Time on AOL.com®

Fans Are Encouraged to Help Children in Africa Affected by HIV/AIDS by Donating to Keep a Child Alive Through an Interactive Campaign Featuring Avril

On the eve of the release of her eagerly anticipated second album, Under My Skin, former AOL® Music Breaker artist Avril Lavigne will perform a special live Broadband Rocks™ concert from New York City's historic Webster Hall. The free, ticketed event will be broadcast live exclusively for AOL for Broadband members on Monday, May 24, America Online, Inc., the world's leading Interactive services company, announced today. The live concert broadcast begins at 9:00 PM ET at AOL Keyword: Broadband Rocks.

"I'm really excited about my new album," said Avril Lavigne. "AOL has been with me since the beginning and I'm really looking forward to our show as a way to say 'thanks.'"

Read complete story here.

Buy it

:rotfl:

on a side note...

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

fuck that rule... :horny: