Car CD/Satellite Radio/MP3 Players

DudeAsInCool

Im thinking of upgrading my car cd/radio. Preferably I'd like something that also has satellite radio. Some people have suggested connecting thru an IPod. Any suggestions?

Also, which is better - XM or Sirius Satellite radio?

Im thinking of upgrading my car cd/radio. Preferably I'd like something that also has satellite radio. Some people have suggested connecting thru an IPod. Any suggestions?

Also, which is better - XM or Sirius Satellite radio?

Based on my own experience with XM's radio play from their website and TechTV reviews of both systems, I'd have to say XM is better.

The reasoning for this (brought to you by TechTV) is the fact that XM's audio sounds crisper and has a better overall sound than Sirius radio. They said that Sirius Satellite radio sounded "wavy" IIRC.

For more info on comparing the two, read this:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/product...3441370,00.html

:read this:

Do you think I should add machine gun turrets on the front of the car as well, Redneck? Im getting annoyed with drivers who drive with blinders these days... (i must add this to Mr. Jips thread)

So are there any cd/radio players for cars that can play mp3s and have satellite capablities...and are they any good?

Do you think I should add machine gun turrets on the front of the car as well, Redneck? Im getting annoyed with drivers who drive with blinders these days... (i must add this to Mr. Jips thread)

Just drive a customized car with front and real missiles like James Bond drives.

That'll take care of those 'Sunday drivers' ;)

:smokin: