This is getting silly

There's no doubt that the California Kid has taken spam to new heights, which we all stand in awe of. 5000 posts, that's a mountain of vowels and consonants, not to mention enough ROFL's to fill an empty swimming pool. But one thing it also proves is that he's always been the backbone of BK...there was a time when only a handful of people were here trying to get this crop duster off the ground. One constant was Dude, who was making the only response in a whole lot of the threads just so the poster wouldn't be so disappointed about yet another story he cared about that apparently nobody else did. So consider that a lot of those 5000 posts were positive reinforcements for other members until better times came along.

(We won't mention his 3000 posts in the mod forums though..... :read this: )

Yes and since he is from California he was working with a handicap......No electricity at times....otherwise......6000 posts. I bet he had the computer hooked up to his car with jumper cables. :good job:

Your new nick shall be......................**drumroll**

DudeAsInSPAM!!

:frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog:

I just posted 13 frogs......................

Uh-oh.

:frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:  :frog:

I just posted 13 frogs......................

Uh-oh.

Yep, you just jinxed the whole thing. Now it'll be raining frog leg spam for 40 days and nights. :o

When I first joined ZP, I used to wonder about people like Krell-and to quote CTC, WTF does this guy do all day to end up with all these posts??? So I dont know how the hell I got here?????!!! But I do know its shameful...but WTF, here's anotha. I'm guilty as fuck-all!!!!! :lol: And thanx for the spamarama...they will come in handy... :strumma:

PS--I can't help it if you people make me laugh every day and I get trigger happy :rotfl:

post-15-1084162893.jpg

run forrest run :o

:lol: LMFAO, umma. *coffee spit on keyboard, screen*

But one thing it also proves is that he's always been the backbone of BK...there was a time when only a handful of people were here trying to get this crop duster off the ground. One constant was Dude, who was making the only response in a whole lot of the threads just so the poster wouldn't be so disappointed about yet another story he cared about that apparently nobody else did. So consider that a lot of those 5000 posts were positive reinforcements for other members until better times came along.

exactly!

But one thing it also proves is that he's always been the backbone of BK...there was a time when only a handful of people were here trying to get this crop duster off the ground. One constant was Dude, who was making the only response in a whole lot of the threads just so the poster wouldn't be so disappointed about yet another story he cared about that apparently nobody else did. So consider that a lot of those 5000 posts were positive reinforcements for other members until better times came along.

exactly!

absolutely...

well said Koop :good job:

He knows we're just 'hacking' on him.

CG- Aw, Billy knows we's justing hacking on him.

DS- yeah Billy, we's just hacking on ya...

pause

D- Word is you killed a man Billy... you don't look like the killing sort.

DS- Yeah Billy, whacha kill him for?

pause

BB- He was hacking on me