forum suggestion

jipper

Ive noticed in other forums that they have a dot placed in the envolope thingy after you have posted in it..you know, so you can tell whether you have replied in that post. I wondered, if it possible to get something like that here?

• 1 month later...

more of a question than a suggestion ... wondering if anyone else has the problem i do with the 2 lighter skins (i do like either digital confusion, or blue gray best) ... with blue gray, when i click on a thread, both at home and at work, i get the error message box (with that dreaded sound that accompanies error messages!! :o:blink::wacko:) "a runtime error has occurred. do you wish to debug? line: 791 error: suntax error." with digital confusion, i get the error message box "line: 306 error: unterminated string constant." the 2 darker skins work with no errors ... is it just me??? any suggestions how i might make it stop??? thanks

: )

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

oh yeah... i was going to go into the skins and fix those bugs a long time ago, but I forget all about them because I turn off my notifications about script errors...

(in Internet Explorer:)

TOOLS ->

INTERNET OPTIONS ->

click on ADVANCED TAB ->

under BROWSING ->

uncheck "Display a notification about every script error" and

check "Disable script debugging"

and you should be fine.

EDIT: I just tried, but I can't reproduce those same errors to try and find the problem.

just tried what you said, at work ... it took care of the error boxes and the sound at every click (yeah!!) ... on my status bar at the bottom of the page, now it says "! Done, but with errors on page." ... but that is a great improvement ... so, "thanks!!"

: )

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

yeah it'll say that ... but maybe there was a patch in IE because I don't get that message anymore