Hello everybody

Voodoo_Ray

Hi everybody,

as promised yesterday here is a bit about myself (i was gonna post all this last night but was too tired)

Im 32 and live in the North East of England

I work for a supermarket at the moment but am at college at nights studying to be an accountant.

I have a very varied range of interests from reading to mountain climbing to martial arts and my music taste is also similarly varied ( i tend to get really into one genre of music until it bores me, then move onto something new)

er, ok, i think thats enough about me for now (sorry if i bored anybody)

ps, im a bit of a pc noobie, having stopped with real computers when i sold my amiga 1200 many moons ago, so i apologise in advance for any dumbass mistakes i may make :blink:

Peace

good to meet you man. Make yourself at home but please don't leave your dirty underwear on the floor cause Kooperman might steal them.

If you want some advice on PCs then Umma is your man...eerrr woman

:)

If you want some advice on PCs then Umma is your man...eerrr woman

I dunno where you got that idea from method :psychofun:

just push the buttons and dont let it see you're afraid of it..... works for me

Voodoo Ray... Nice to have you with us... nice part of the world you live in.. I spent a few days in Whitby at the end of last year :)

lol. well, they come on go. and as you can see, we get a lot of voyeurs who arent members, but they are here everyday. googlebot comes here too.

greetings from LA and welcome to beatking

The wastelands of canada have got to be better than the grim northeast of england.

Not much goes on in these parts (too far away from the bright lights of London :reallymad: ) but i dont mind the peace and quiet.

Right, i'm off out now, going for a few games of cards with the lads

Take it easy

Hey V Ray, I'm in the USA in the state of Kentucky, where'we have the Kentucky Derby horserace tomorrow and 11 races today in the Kentucky Oaks races. True to my style, I haven't bet a winner today through 6 races.

I'm from the northeast too, only in the US--Rhode Island to be exact. Which is neither an island nor shaped like Rhodes. But not far at all from the bright lights of the Atlantic Ocean.

When I go to the beach later I'll wave across the pond to you. :bigsmile:

I live in Northern Ireland which is part of the island of Ireland ... Eire (the Republic of Ireland) is also part of the island of Ireland.... simple really.. two countries in one island !!!

Us English are well represented here, so make yourself at home.

I'm also studying accountancy (Management and Accountancy) at the university of southampton, but I'm focusing in on management accountancy, rather than financial. I'm in my third and final year. Infact, just over one month to I finish.

Good luck with your cards!

hi voodoo ray. *waving* i'm in bonn (DE) at the moment but will soon be living in Bristol & originally from NYC. don't worry about making dumbass mistakes here (i do it all the time). ;)

Hey VD Ray! Glad to meet your acquaintance. I live near the Dude. About an hour north on the border of Los Angeles county. Will be moving further north in the next 2 months.

I had to switch planes once in England. They walk on the wrong side of the airport there.

:psychofun: