The Streets - Fit But You Know It

141.jpg

Released last Monday (26th April), this great song is constantly being played on the radio. It is taken from The Streets album "Original Pirate Material". You would have to be living under a rock not to have heard it in the UK.

The group are very proud of their London routes. If accents sell records, this will be going straight in at number 1.

They call their music style "garage". I don't think it completely fits that catagory, but it doesn't fit elsewhere, so O.K. It is different, and for that reason, not everyone will like it. Some people request stupid things, like a "tune", or "talent".

Watch the video (curtosy of Tiscali.Music):

Highly recommended you select high quality, as the quality is low.

WMP: High l Low

Real Player: High l Low

[Feel free to edit this line to add "buy me"]

I see what you say about the accent thing... It's nice to England developing a garage band thing. In the sixties, British rock ruled.

Unfortunately i am forced to listen to radio1 all day at work and hear this song about 5 times a day!!

When i first heard it i thought it was aight, but now it just irritates the hell out of me.

I'll admit that the streets are talented, and different, but their music just doesnt float my boat

peace

• 2 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now