jipper

Do you hate the Americans?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the Americans?

• yes
    • yes

*Koop forwards mr.jip's IP to the Pentagon gestapo* :read this:

Forwards to Reneck for covert action :shootin: :duck hunt:

Im pretty sure you're joking but comments like this always bother me. see, that statement, "the americans are dupid..." is no different than any various other comments such as, "all brits have bad teeth." and- like so many other misinformed comments of that type- obviously incorrect and evidence of cultural ignorance/xenophobia in the speaker. obviously, some americans are stupid just as some brits are as well. obviously some brits have bad teeth... so do some americans. my point being, it is pointless and "dupid" to lump an entire population together and apply an insulting adjective to them en masse.

for that matter, just what do you mean by dupid anyways? are you referring to your perception of our current political climate? or, maybe, you are referring to our alarmingly low literacy rates in some part of the country? or perhaps you were joking.

all that said, I hope you were joking. if not, you're "dupid" too!

:psychofun:

Edited by gorphon

mr jipper has a fine wit--it was a takeoff on some other recent threads elsewhere ;)

heh. my bad! so I voted yes as an act of contrition. not that I had much choice in the matter now!

hehe. funny! :lol:

but are you referring to my above rant or my nickname??

There are a series of recent Do You Hate threads (Kerry, Bush, Krell...) at some other site we are most familiar with :bigsmile:

There was a band (not Grand Funk Railroad, who did a tune We Are An American Band) aptly called The Dirty Americans, but they might be British:

http://www.manchesteracademy.net/dirtyamericans.html

post-15-1083110330.jpg

SURE!

i'm an american... i hate everyone!

:lol: me too.

these kind of posts are what make zeropaid a great forum...

maybe i should do a "Do you hate mr.jip" thread?

these kind of posts are what made me run screaming from the other site that we are oh so familiar with......