Do you do your Shopping Online?

Umma

Is the internet is a good place to shop? I've bought everything from CD's to groceries and think it's a great idea, but then I'm not a shopper... I'm one of those, go get what you need and get outta there, people.

My last purchase was a breadmaker that was on sale at Choice Shopping which is like an online mail order catalogue.

How about you? What stuff do you buy and where do you like to buy it from?

Let's see, I got the inflatable Marilyn and the inflatable Brigitte, then the inflatable furry farm animals method wanted, but the last thing I got....I remember, it was books from Half.com, owned by ebay.

The majority of my internet purhcases are electronics, computer parts, and Anime.

Though, I just bought a Tampa Bay Lightning T-Shirt from the NHL shop (along with a Buffalo Sabres one as well, but i'm ashamed to mention them).

... everything i can buy online, i buy online ... i am not a girlie that likes to shop at the mall ... the last thing i bought was a spindle of taiyo yuden cd-r's from allmedia.com ...

:bigsmile:

Let's see, I got the inflatable Marilyn and the inflatable Brigitte, then the inflatable furry farm animals method wanted, but the last thing I got....I remember, it was books from Half.com, owned by ebay.

I have heard of people getting a date online but Koop you got several that way I see.

I bought all of my computer components online and assembled it myself. I bought some headphones online last month. I buy my textbooks online. My wife buys insane amounts of clothes online too. I buy whatever would be cheaper online on-line.

I'm one of those, go get what you need and get outta there, people.

me too, Umma. i hate shopping in meatspace--if i see something in a window, i'll run in to buy it but if there's more than 3 people in the queue, i'm outta there.

on the other hand, i love buying online--gig tix, books, plane tix, music, but my fave is films from amazon. a few years ago there was this great delivery service in NYC which would bring you anything you wanted (including restaurant meals and groceries) but the dot-bomb killed that.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I've bougth car parts (I'm into cars ;)), electronics, computer parts, phones, one CD, books, and a lot of other stuff, just never groceries or clothes. I don't buy groceries online b/c I can't in my area to my knowledge (I don't buy groceries either lol I'm 19, so I eat everwhere but my own place) and I don't buy clothes online because I gotta try em on, but I have bought a hat and one pair of pants online :D

I bought recordable Compactdiscs for Professionals :lol:

But most of the time I buy original (REAL) cd's from Amazon.de or our local stores over here like: www.plato.nl or at artists sites.

My buyings are doubled since I am sharing music on the internet, because if an album is really good, I go only for the real stuff!

:strumma: :scratchin: :smokin: :rotfl:

I buy jeans online. For some reason the stores think that people that wear my size are amazingly tall, but I am amazingly short. The only way to find what fits is to shop online, or go crazy trying to find something in a mall.

you're lucky, potato. i'm amazingly short as well but have been stuck buying jeans in the kids' department of whatever shop since i was 15. but now it's a hassle for me to find really low-cut black stretch jeans that aren't bellbottoms so i'm back to dyeing blue ones again (first time in 20 years).

you're lucky, potato. i'm amazingly short as well but have been stuck buying jeans in the kids' department of whatever shop since i was 15. but now it's a hassle for me to find really low-cut black stretch jeans that aren't bellbottoms so i'm back to dyeing blue ones again (first time in 20 years).

My fat hips don't fit into pants from the kid's department. You must be tinnnnyyyy.

Bell bottoms or flares are about all I can wear just because the wide bottom doesn't look too terrible touching the ground. I end up slicing off some of the bottom of the pants anyways. *sigh* If I wear regular pants, I end up looking like a balloon, and that is not cool.

btw, Express has super low cut stretch jeans for short people.