New Music From DiminisheD/Your Heart Engraved

XDiminisheDrockX

Thanx, Joel. Heat Engraved sounds great. If you can put another short sample or two, that would be great. Also--I take it your IM address is AOL?

Hey Joel,

Thanks for posting that clip.. I finally had a chance to give your stuff listen. That shit is sick man! I hope you can post a few more clips so I can hear more.

• 5 months later...

OK, so I'm slightly belated in checking this out.

For starters, the d/l links on the site work perfect with broadband.

My review:

The Depths Of Those Lost - Tight playing and good harmony. Needs a little work on the transgression between the fast and slow parts. Too abrupt. Impressive playing overall though.

Requiem - My fave track so far. Nice alterna-prog sound. I like how the tempos merge together on this one. Good cymbal and bass guitar work.

These Messages - Nice opening. Sounds like it has great potential.

Light and Dark - Wow. Definite change in style going on here. At least as far as vocals go. Much heavier than previous efforts. Good rhythm after the first vocal volley. I think the soft-spoken portion takes away from the intensity on this track.

Very promising music. Will have to keep an eye out for more. :good job:

Link to their new website - http://www.yourheartengraved.com/

• 4 years later...
I know I am WAAAYYY late on this (By about 4 years) But does anyone still have this album? I would love a copy and can't find it anywhere.

go to myspace and write one of the guys @ heart engraved, or xdiminishedrock above - Im sure they can dig one up for you

go to myspace and write one of the guys @ heart engraved, or xdiminishedrock above - Im sure they can dig one up for you

I don't think they have it now that they are signed under Sumerian Records in a band called Born Of Osiris. BOO is one of my favorite bands so this was quite a find for me. No one logs on to yourheartengraved anymore, but I will message Born Of Osiris and see if any of them still have the old songs.

Http://www.myspace.com/bornofosiris

• 2 months later...