New Music From DiminisheD/Your Heart Engraved

XDiminisheDrockX

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joel, welcome back to Beatking! One of your partners in crime posted some earlier stuff and we liked it. I look forward to listening to your new stuff.

Guys, this is the young teen band I was talking about a month so ago, and they have some new stuff. I cant get over the fact they are only in the 9th grade. Pretty impressive They are looking for feedback :strumma: Please give em a listen

I tried to listen to these guys the first time they posted but sadly, failed to download anything... this time it's really slow (0.3Kbps here too) but at least downloading....

it's now an hour later and a whopping 454K has downloaded so far...

the online tunes played while breaking up badly.... hardly streaming... and when the lot had finally downloaded the player wont play it again... huh??

you guys sound great from what I've been able to hear but it would be less frustrating trying to listen if the server you're using wasn't contstipated. :reallymad:

time left on download... 14 hours 43 seconds... aaaaaaggghh I dont have the patience to wait that long.

It'd be nice if somebody would upload the mp3 to this thread so people can get to hear it..... hint hint !!

Thanx guys. I will PM Joel and let him know. They used to have MP3s on their personal website and a video - that worked great. I didnt know there were technical difficulties and I wlll let the band know

Same problem here after 15minutes only 312k so far and I'm on a cable broadband connection. I'm gonna leave it going since it wont bog me down.

Maybe as Umma said if someone could post the song it would help......

Hey guys I like the website ... judging from your pics it seems you guys put on a high energy show. Unfortunately- I too had problems getting the songs to download.. but hopefully I can give it a listen if Bombardier or The Dude gets a chance to post it here for everyone. I'll keep checking back!

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Dude, thanks for the recommend! I think I heard these guys when you first brought it up a while back. It's crazy that they're still in 9th grade (probably going on 10th soon). I like the sound of this band. I can't think of what band they remind me of but when I think of which one it is, I'll let you know. I'd recommend these guys!

All rite guys. Give that a try. Also, if anybody from here talks to me, Joel, online on: EmoKid52689 then i will give you a free limited time downloadable song from our ep, which is now availible for purchase on our website: http://www.DiminisheDrock.com thanks so much for your interest guys. thanks alot.

Love,

DiminisheD (Joel - Austin - Dan - Cameron)

restart ur downloading. its only 5.2 mbs

Just downloaded it in a 1.8 minutes thanks. I love broadband.

You guys are great, original sound heavy but clean and melodic. :good job: :strumma: :scratchin: