Enough zp back patting

nate

I was one of those folks who came here to get away from the crap at ZP--largely the nonsense dealt out by one Sephiroth. It has been nice watching the "old gang" take shape over here, and the best part was there was no BS or 'forbidden topics' and everyone here plays well with others (so far). While I agree heartily that if I wanted to see what's happening at ZeroPaid I could just surf over, I can understand the recent spate of ZP threads given the fact that many of the members were or are ZPers, and for those of us that have pretty much stopped going there at all like myself, I am glad to hear of the changes that have taken place over there and that some good people have been promoted, and the nonsense that made ZP no fun anymore is receding into the past.

I like it here. Good possibilty I will never go back to ZP, except to check out new apps...

But I would hate to see Hunter just disappear into the woodwork at this point--this is a great place to relax and let your hair down, Hunter, and I like flatt and scruggs too.

Good music is good music, and if any of us do not pass on that one good track or album or artist to the rest of us it will let the man get us down! Hang out and post what your listening to, add to the music threads--here it's all about the music! The Beat IS king here at BeatKing!

I love Flatt & Scruggs. Redneck, you don't even have Foggy Mountain Breakdown by them?

no :wha': I will try to do better. :) The only Foggy Mountain Breakdown I have is by Andy Griffith and the Dillards.

you and joeyz should get out more. I am starting to wonder about your mental health. :)

Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about... and look who's jawin about me not getting out much... :lol:

Im not going in hiding, and do a quick look for some Flatt & Scruggs. they might be hicks, but the music is very tight. They also did a lot of themes for shows you might have seen, and not realized who was doing the music. The beverly hillbillies is one, Petty Coat junction is another, and there is another very good piece of picking that was used in a movie, but Im not going to spoil it for you. Do some looking and discover a very good band.

I don't think anybody thinks that, nate. By the way, was it the Dillards who portrayed the Darling boys on the Andy Griffith Show?

yes

except denver pyle isn't really a dillard

Edited by nate